21. Hatred

Andrew

Love is a beautiful feeling only few people are blessed with such opportunity. And i am one of them.

Amelia was my first love and she will always be my first love but unfortunately she is not my true love. I really love her but she doesn't. She loves Lance and i can see that in her eyes.

At first i thought that i will make her fall in love with me and i even tired but i failed at the end. Love is not something that you can force on someone and i learned this hard way.

That's why i decided to move on. I will not come in Amelia's way neither will i break her apart from Lance since i know how much she loves him.

I closed my eyes, the picture of her smile appears.
Athena!! I can't imagine how much i miss her right now. Earlier i used to hate her so much but now i like to spend my time with her. Not to mention everytime i close my eyes i remembered the kiss we shared when i was drunk.

She thinks that i don't remember the kiss but she is so wrong. How can i forget the passionate kiss that we shared that night. I have kissed so many women in my life but i never felt lthe way i felt with Athena. Her lips were so soft and it felt so amazing.

The feeling that i am having for Athena is quite different and i can't explain it. But there is one thing i can see that i love the feeling that i am having for her. She so stubborn and that's big attraction for me.

A smile crept on my face when i remembered the way she punched me. I must say she is an amazing fighter. Her moves and reflexes were very fast and it seems like she has been trained in it. I don't know much about her but i have lots of time to find it.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that i didn't realized that when Jace entered my study. He was giving me a smirk.
"Seems like you busy in day dreaming " he mocks me.

Jace is the only person who has the rights to talk to me like that. He is a very loyal servant and that's why he is my right hand.
"What do you need??" I asked him

"Nothing much..i just need your signature on some documents " he said while handing me few documents.

"So you were busy thinking about Athena " he asked while making himself comfortable on the chair
"How do you know i was thinking about Athena??" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"It means you were thinking about her " he replied with a smirk
Shit !! He is damn smart. I know that i can't win from him so i choose to ignore him and busied myself in signing the document.

I looked at Jace who was sitting quietly. I can't help but asked this question
"What do you think about Athena? "

"What about her" he asked
"I mean...what are your thoughts about her" i asked
"She is a nice person but quite mysterious " he replied

Mysterious!!! That's true she is quite a mysterious person.

"I have no problem if you're thinking to date her " he said with a knowing smirk

Date!! Do i want to date her. I really don't know about it but it's not a bad idea.
"She is a brave, smart and down to the earth girl" he said with a smile

"Down to the earth??" I asked him confusedly.
"Yea, you might have not notice but she never behaves like a spoilt brat. She is always kind to the housekeeper and the maids. She always treats them with respect " he replied happily

I did notice the way she behaves with the maids. She treats them with respect. That's one of many things that I like about her. She is never behaved like a spoilt brat. She is kind to those who are kind to her.