53. Confrontation

Athena

"what are you doing mom" Andrew yelled.                                                                                         "leave my hand Andrew" Mrs. Knight shouted. Andrew left her hand but he was still angry.             " mom have you lost your mind. How can you raise your hand on Athena" he said more like he yelled at her.

"this bitch ruined your wedding and you are taking her side" Mrs. Knight shouted                                " mom stop calling her bitch and she didn't ruined my wedding. If anything you should be grateful to her" Andrew said while gritting his teeth in anger. "grateful for what??" she asked.

" she saved me from going to jail. I would have been jailed if I got married to Amelia" Andrew said. Mrs. Knight glared at me and turned around to leave. I really don't know why she hates me so much. I never did anything wrong to her. Anyways I have a habit to gain enemies without doing anything.

"I am sorry on behalf of my mom" Andrew said. "its ok" I replied with a smile. After that Andrew left. Leaving me alone in my thoughts. Why did Andrew took my side. Shouldn't he be angry on me for ruining his wedding?? Did I judge situation wrongly? Did I made a wrong decision?

'Athena when we usually love something or someone we don't let that person go easily. We fight till are last breath.' Amelia's word rang in my head. This all is so confusing. There are only question not a single answer. And I know exactly where I will get answer of every questions.

I quickly walked inside the church. Its wasn't very difficult to find his room. I pushed the door and fount it to be unlocked. I entered the room and closed it behind me. He has taken off his blazer and have rolled his sleeves till elbow. His first two buttons are open which makes him more handsome.

Athena focus!! I am here to get some answer not to appreciate how handsome he is.

"we need to talk" I said. "what you want ask?" he said. "Andrew do you love me ?" I asked. "does that matters now?" he replied. When a person doesn't want to answer a question then he question you

I don't know why he doesn't want to answer my question. But we will find it out very soon.

"Andrew stop questioning and answer my question in yes or no" I said. He walked towards and said

"if I say no then what will you do?"

"that's great!!" I replied and walked towards the bed. I looked towards him while sitting on the bed.

"what do you mean?" he asked.                                                                                                                                "you know I was so confused but now you cleared all my confusion. Thanks a lot" I replied with a smile.                                                                                                                                                                                          " your word makes no sense to me" he said confusedly.

I stood up and walked towards him and said "you know few days ago lance proposed but at that time I was confused because I thought some feeling for me but now you cleared my all doubts." I said happily. His eyes darkened with anger when he heard my words.

"now I can say yes to Lance. He is so sweet and caring just perfect for me. within few months we will get married and then within a year we can even start our own family....." I couldn't complete my sentence because all of sudden Andrew took both of my elbow and shoved me against the nearest wall.