64. Orphanage

Athena

What a lovely day, i thought while sitting on the swing in my garden. The sun is shining brightly. Today i feel so fresh and energetic.

I inhale the fresh smell of flowers. My garden is filled with beautiful flowers. I was sitting alone and enjoying my me time when i felt someone's presence behind me. When i turned around i saw Aiden standing there.

"Hi..." i said.
"Hello, what are you doing alone here" he asked. We have became very good friends. Infact i feel so comfortable with him. Sometimes Aiden feel familiar and unfamiliar at the same time.

"Nothing just appreciating the nature beauty" i said.
"You planted all this flower?" He asks
"Yes, let me introduce you to my small family " i said and dragged him towards my babies.

"So this is peony and it's scientific name is peonia" i said while pointing at a beautiful white flower.
"This is orchid as you already know and it's scientific name is Orchidaceae" i said with a small smile on my face.
"This is lilac whose scientific name is Syringa"

"You know so much about plants" he said.
"I actually love them. Ashton said that i got this hobby from my mom. She also loved flower and...." i couldn't complete my sentence since my mind was filled with old memories. The memories that hunt me every night.
"It's ok you don't have to talk about it " he said and rubbed my shoulder in comforting manner. I took a deep breath and nodded my head in yes.

"So i was thinking to go out in afternoon " i said.
"Where do you want to go?" He asks. A small smile crept on my face.
"Orphanage" i said and made my way inside the house.

I decided to get ready since it was already afternoon. I quickly ate my breakfast and walked inside my room to get ready.

I decided to wear a white floral print dress. I paired my outfit with matching accessories. I applied a light pink lipstick on my lips and braided my hair.

When i was satisfied by my look I walked downstairs

When i was satisfied by my look I walked downstairs. Aiden was already waiting for me beside the car. He opened the passenger seat and sat inside it. He took the driver seat and asked
"Which Orphanage you want to go"
"New life Orphanage " i replied.

After driving for 45mins we were out of the city. The orphanage was on the outskirts of the city. I looked at the beautiful green trees that i was passing by. Finally Aiden parked the car in front a beautiful infrastructure. This is one the biggest Orphanage of the city. And it belongs to me.

"Are we here to donate?"Aiden asked while matching my pace. I shook my head in no. Do I need to donate in my own orphanage?
"Then what are we doing here?" He asks.
"It has been so long since i visited a orphanage" i said. I looked at me confusedly.

"Do you want to know a secret?" I asked. He nodded his head in yes.
"This orphanage actually belongs to me" i said.
"What??" He was shocked will be an understatement. I chuckled at his expression.