Chapter 1

'Hey guys, my friend is going to be performing at the three broomsticks in 20 minutes, anyone wanna come?' Said Luna.

'A girl or a boy?' Asked Cedric.

'A girl, why?' She asked.

'No reason, I'm coming.' He said.

'We'll be there.' Said Fred and George in unison.

'I'll come too.' Said Hermione.

'Ugh no, she's probably another mudblood.' Said Draco.

'Draco, it's Y/N.' Replied Luna.

'Oh, I must go then.' He said.

'On my way.' Said Neville.

'I'll see you guys there with Harry and Ron.' Said Hermione.

They arrive at the three broomsticks.

'So Luna, who is this friend of yours? Do we know her?' Asked Harry.

'I don't think so. Her name is Y/N.' She said.

'Does she go to Hogwarts?' Asked Cedric.

'No, but she told me she was joining a few weeks before Christmas. So she will probably join in the next week or so,'

You enter the room.

'There she is.' Said Luna.

You run and hug Luna.

'Hi, I'm Hermione Granger. Pleasure to meet you.' She says while giving you a hug.

'It's lovely to meet you. Im Y/N. I just came to say that I have a feeling my dad is going to come, he noticed me sneaking out. He's gonna kill me if he finds out I'm outside especially on a ful- I mean, not in my room.' You say.

'Okay? Well, I'm sure you'll be fine. If he comes, we'll let you know and then you can run back. If that happens, I'll bring some of these guys to your window later, leave it unlocked for us.' Said Luna.

'Thanks Luna, and it was great meeting you Hermione. Sorry everyone else, I'll talk to you later, I have to go now.' You say.

You wave and walk up to a stool and sit on it.

'GOOD LUCK Y/N! I'M RON BY THE WAY!!!' Shouted Ron.

You giggle. 'Thanks Ron.'

You start singing. 'We got matching tattoos..'

You show them a tattoo that said mini pad foot on the inside of your left index finger and mini moony on the inside of your right index finger.

'Is that legal?!' Asked Hermione.

You continue singing. 'Used to steal Remus' chocolates and climb to the roof, talk about my future like I had a clue. Never planned that one day, I'll be loosing you...'

You look up and see your dad slowly walking towards you, you give Luna a look.

'Guys her dad is here, wait I don't know who her dad is.' Said Luna.

They look over and see you looking at Remus then them (back and forth).

'Wait a second, Lupin has a child? since when?' Asked George.

'Seriously Y/N, I told you to stay in your room for your own safety. Now come on, we need to get back.' Said Remus.

You look at Remus and then the others. You run and jump over a table, then out of the door with Remus following you slowly.

'Wow...... she is-' said Fred.

'Wicked!' Said the twins together.

'So, what do you guys think of Y/N so far?' Asked Hermione.

'She's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before.' Said George.

'Nothing you can compare to your neighbourhood girl.' Said Cedric.

'I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful.' Said Fred.

The boys nodded.

'First of all, she doesn't even know your names and second, she is smarter than to like any of you blood traitors or mud bloods.' Said Draco.

'And she knows your name?' Asked George in disbelief.

'She does actually, and she has a nickname for me. Now we better get going if we want to get to Y/N's house before curfew.' He said.

'But we don't know where she lives.' Said Harry.

'Yeah, I do..... 12 Grimmauld place. Now hurry up you mud bloods.' Stated Draco.

'Stalker much?' Said Fred.

Everyone laughed except from Draco and Luna. Draco just rolled his eyes and scoffed.

They get to your house and see you standing in one of the windows.

'Luna! You came! Hey Dray, didn't know you were coming, it's great to see you. How's Bella?' You say.

'She's still-' said Draco but Fred butts in and shouts over Draco.

'Hi Y/N, I'm Fred and that's George.' He says pointing to his twin.

'Hi Y/N!' Says George.

'Well, it's very nice to meet you both.' You say smiling.

'Do you have a last name Y/N? We're all dying to know.' Asked George.

'I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to say until Hogwarts, George right?'

He nods.

'If I was allowed too I would.' You say.

You open the window a bit more, grab onto the vine, and slide down so you're closer to everyone.

'Be careful Y/N, you might get hurt. But how did you do that?' Asked Fred.

'My dad taught me.'

'I never took Lupin as much of a climber.' Said Cedric.

Everyone laughed except for you and Draco.

'I didn't mean Lupin, I meant my other dad. But I don't really like to talk about him, haven't seen him in years.' They all stare at you with a confused look.

'It's ok Y/N, you don't have to tell us anything. Now we should get back before curfew.' Said Draco.

'Bye guys, I'll see you all in a few days. I can't wait to get to know you better, you seem like great people. Oh and cuz, make sure there's a spot at school for my dad's motorcycle, I'm going to bring it with me, just for old times sake. Night guys.'

You climb back up and go into your room.

'See you later Y/N.' Said Draco.

They all get on their brooms and fly off.