Chapter 20

Side note:

>>>> means y/n and a character are on a call

-

'What should we do now?' Asked Fred.

'Let's just go for a walk.' You reply.

You put your hand out and he takes it, your fingers intertwining with each other. You both walked down the road, hand in hand.

It was silent for a while until it got broken by Fred's voice.

'It's so peaceful out here, now I understand why you like it so much.' He said rubbing your hand with his thumb, sending chills down your spine.

You look at him and sigh, leaning you head on his shoulder.

'Yeah, it's nice to have a break sometimes, get away from the world and it's problems.' You say.

You feel something wet drop on your head, you both look up and notice that it's started to rain.

'Come on, I think it's time to abandon ship.' Said Fred.

'No, no, no, no, no..... wait, it'll clear up in a second.' You say.

And just like that, it stopped.

'How did you-' says Fred but stops when you let go of his hand.

He sees you run to some puddles and start jumping in them. He joins you and you start splashing each other.

The two of you play, splash and jump in the puddles for about half and hour, just enjoying your lives.

'I'm having so much fun Freddie.' You say to him.

'Me too love, me too.' He replies in his deep soothing voice.

You stop and turn to face him. He stops too and you lock eyes with him.

'Promise this is forever.' You say.

'I promise.'

He grabs your waist, pulling you in so that there is no space between the two of you.
He leans closer to your face, so close that you can feel his warm breath against your face. And before you know it, your lips connect. The kiss is sweet and passionate and everything is just perfect. Suddenly, you lean back, parting away from him.

'Did I do something wrong?' Asked Fred worried.

'No, it's just that we should head back. Plus they're expecting pizza so we should go get that too.' You say.

He agrees with you and you both go get the pizza and return home.

You walk inside and you are instantly pulled into hug. You realise that the hug is from Molly Weasley. Fred and George's mum.

'Oh it's great to see you again y/n. You must be freezing, here have this towel.' She says wrapping a large grey towel around your body.

'Thanks Mrs Wesley, you're right, I am freezing.' You say shivering.

'Molly, Arthur and the others have come early because I don't trust the boys to stay in the same room as you.' You hear your dad Sirius say from the kitchen doorway.

'Yeah, that's pretty fair. They do do some questionable things.' You say agreeing.

'Please y/n, call me Molly. Now that that's sorted..... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! Not that I blame you y/n.' Molly erupted like a volcano.

'We went for a walk and then got pizza for everyone. We thought dad would of told you.' You said because you knew I'd Fred tried to say something, Molly would go bonkers on him.

'We should probably go eat, before it gets cold.' Stated Fred.

Everyone made their way to the kitchen and sat down around the table. You look around.

'What are you looking at y/n?' Asked Harry who noticed you staring everywhere.

'People Harry, I'm looking at people,' You say, not taking your eyes away from where you were looking. Suddenly your phone goes off. 'I'll be quick.' You say and pick up the phone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Y/n: I can't talk right now I'm doing hot girl sh*t
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Percy walks in the room and taps you on the shoulder.

'I'm Percy, nice to meet you. You have a nice bedroom.' He says grinning creepily.

You look at him slightly concerned.

'Ummm.... thank you? I'm y/n, nice to meet you too.'

Everyone has their eyes stuck on Percy and Molly is giving him an angry look.

'So are we not gonna talk about how y/n answered the call?' Said Ron, trying to start a new topic then just stare at his weird brother.

'No we are not Ron, no we are not.' Said George.

'Hey y/n....' said Remus.

'Yeah?' You look up from your food and reply.

'It says on your Christmas list that you want a baboon?' He says.

'Yeah so?'

'You want a monkey for Christmas pup?' Asks Sirius.

'I don't- where is the problem in that? I don't see a problem?' You defend yourself.

'I'm not gonna get you a baboon.' Said Remus

'That's bullsh*t dad!' You say grumpily and cross your arms.

Everyone just laughs at you (in a nice way of coarse).