Chapter 24

George walks back into the room and all eyes are on him as he places your phone back from where he picked it up.

"Who was that on the phone?" Asked Hermione.

"It was Wood." He replies in an annoyed tone which everyone picked up.

"Well, what did he want?" Asked Ginny.

"He wanted to ask y/n to the Yule Ball." He says frustrated.

"And what did you tell him?" Questioned Hermione.

"Well I told him what happened to y/n, all the trouble she's been through. Then he asked me if I could ask her when she wakes up, and obviously I said no."

"Why in the Ministry Of Magic would you say that?" Said Percy.

"Because she is ours," says Fred. Everyone's heads turn towards him and he goes red. "I mean, we don't even know if she can dance. Whether she can or can't, she's with us." He mumbles the rest.

"I heard that! And anyways, there's no need to mumble Fred, we all know it. It's like you don't even try to hide it." Says Harry. Before Fred or George could argue back, Mrs Weasley comes into the room.

"Okay everyone, time for bed. You all need to sleep otherwise you're going to be a handful of cranky kids in the morning to handle. And I don't think I'll be able to." Said Molly. Everyone laughs and agrees with Mrs Weasley. They all get up and leave the room, apart from her and the twins. Sirius pops his head round the door to look at his child, then looks at the twins.

"It's alright, I'll give you this one chance to prove to me how much you actually care about my y/n. I'll let you stay in here tonight, if she wakes up then let me know straight away." He says eyeing the twins.

"Thank you so much sir, we won't disappoint you." Said George. Molly and Sirius leave the room, leaving the twins alone with y/n. A few hours go by, and the twins are just daydreaming, not noticing your eyes flutter open as you start to awake.

"Please don't leave us y/n, we haven't done all those things we want to do with you." Said Fred.

"Yeah, don't go, we need you here." Says George.

"If we go down then we go down together." They said at the same time. And as if those words were magic, you sat up straight and looked at them, smiling.

"Y/N-" said Fred.

"-YOU'RE AWAKE!" said George.

"Yes I'm awake, but my leg really hurts," you say. You look at your leg and see it all bandaged up. "Ah, sorry, almost forgot what happened then for a second." You say.

"Oh it's fine, don't worry about it. Now, we promised your dad that we'll go get him as soon as your awake. Stay here with Fred, I'm gonna go get him now." Said George, he sprints out the room.

"I'm so glad that your awake now y/n. I swear I could kill Malfoy. After all the trouble he gave you and you forgiving him, he did this-" said Fred.

"Freddie stop, calm down. It wasn't Draco, it was Lucius. And it's not big of a deal, so please don't go getting yourself hurt." You say. You and Fred hear quick footsteps coming towards you and the door opens, revealing out of breaths Sirius, Remus and George run into the room.

"Y/n! I'm so glad that you're finally up. And actually y/n, it is a big deal. YOU GOT STABBED IN THE LEG," you look at your dad, shocked that he shouted at you. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to yell. But he should not be allowed to get away with this." He says.

"I'm fine dad, really. I would be mad too, I'm just..... not. I don't know why, but I can't be mad at something that has already happened. It won't do me any good, I just need to forget it and move on." You tell him.

"That's a very smart decision to make y/n, a brave one too if I say so myself." Says Remus.

"Thank you, but seeing as it is almost four in the morning, we should all get some sleep. Goodnight dads." You say to Remus and Sirius. They both give you a small hug and go back up to sleep. "Thanks for staying with me boys, it's really sweet of you." You say turning to the twins.

"Anything for you love. Plus we enjoyed spending time with you, even if you were unconscious for most of it." Joked George.

"So tomorrow we're going to carry you everywhere and anywhere you want all day," says Fred a bit too loudly. "Sorry, got a bit excited. Oh and if you feel up for it, we're gonna go to the Yule Ball," you look at the two of the with the 'I just got stabbed in the leg, you think I can dance?!' Face. " you don't have to dance by the way, we can just talk and enjoy the night." He says.

You nod and then the three of you fall asleep.

~ Time shift to morning ~

You wake up before Fred or George and successfully slowly make your way down to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast.

Fred wakes up sometime later and notices your gone. He begins to panic and starts pulling and prodding George to wake up.

"George! George! Wake up!" He says.

"Oh my goooooosh. What do you want Fred? You're gonna wake up y/n." Says George annoyed.

"Well, I'm gonna struggle to wake her up when she isn't even here aren't I?" He replied.

George turns around and realised that you're actually gone. "Oh no, we lost her again! Ok, we need to find her before her dad realises she's missing or he'll never trust us again. I don't think anyone is awake yet, let's go." He says.
They try to creep out but they bump into Ginny on the way downstairs.

"Morning? What are you guys doing up so early? And where's y/n?," she asks them. They stay quiet. "You've lost her again, haven't you?" They both nod. Ginny just laughs and shakes her head. "Her dads gonna kill you."

"We know, we're trying to find her before he wakes up." Says George.

"Good idea, you should check downstairs first since that's where all her stuff is." Ginny advices.

"Thanks Ginny, and please don't let anyone else know that we lost y/n." Pleaded Fred.

"I won't, just please don't try and loose her again." She walks away and thinks to herself, how could they loose somebody who just got stabbed in the leg and can barely walk?

Meanwhile with you downstairs, you don't notice Fred and George come into the kitchen. You carry on making breakfast as you swiftly set up the table, dining to yourself.

🎶 "So this is love... mmm... so this is love." 🎶

"Morning." Says George with a smirk.
(A/n: yes this is the 'morning' George Weasley says in the film when he catches Harry and Ginny kissing in the kitchen)

You look up and see the two of them standing there and you start to get flustered.

"I... umm... I.. good morning," You say quickly. They both look at you, knowing your a bit embarrassed. "I made breakfast."