Chapter 22

Hey readers, I'm so sorry that I haven't posted. But this time I have a reason. You see, I've moved house and it took FOREVER to get everything sorted. And I have been dealing with a lot of Panic/ Anxiety attacks, at home and at school so it's really hard. Also, I have no wifi until the 9th of June. Once again so sorry for the wait.

-

They both climb the ladder as quiet as possible to see what you're up to. They see that your legs are dangling off the edge and without time to react, you start speaking to yourself.

"How could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine?...."

You get up from the edge and turn to finally go back inside. Without having time to notice the two of them watching you, Lucious appears in front of you.

"Lucious?!" You say.

"Aaah y/n Lupin Black. I have an offer for you. Right here, right now. I'll put the offer out. I wanna chase you down, I know you see it. You run with me and I can cut you free out of the treachery and walls you're trapped in." He says in his cold voice. He pulls up his sleeve to show the dark mark imprinted onto his pale while skin.

And without a warning, Bellatrix appears next to you.

"Leave her alone Lucious. It was agreed that she would only become one if by choice, not force!" She says.

"Bella," you say. You and Bellatrix take out your wands, Bella's aimed at Lucious and yours by your side. "I'm not gonna join you Lucious, that's crazy!"

"And if it's crazy, live a little crazy! You can play it sensible, a queen of conventional... or you could risk it all and see? Don't you wanna get away from the same old pots you gotta play? Cause I got what you need so come with me and take a ride! It'll lead you to the other side!"He says in his very harsh, cold and non-convincing voice.

"LUCIOUS! I'm warning you, tread lightly." Screamed Bellatrix.

However Lucious did not seem to want to stop as he believed he was close to convince you and continued.

"Oh damn! Finally you're free to ride. It'll take you to the other side!" He said.

Fred and George climb down really quickly in panic.

"Lucious Malfoy is a death eater! And he's on the roof, trying to convince y/n to become one." Says Fred trying to catch his breath. Everyone looks at him shocked.

"No! I can't loose anyone else that way! We need to go and help her!" Says Sirius. They all leave the room.

Draco sniggers, thinking no one can hear him. Despite the fact that he is completely surrounded by people and that the room is dead silent.

'What's so funny Malfoy?! One of our best friends is about to become a death eater.' Said Cedric.

'YOU SET HER UP,' screams Hermione. Draco just stands there smirking with his hands in his pocket. 'I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU BLEACH BLONDE PEACE OF SHIT! YOU DIRTY ARSEHOLE! YOU FILTHY LITTLE PURE-BLOOD! BLODDY LITTLE DADDY'S BOY!' Said Hermione while chasing Draco around the room and whacking him really hard with a rolling pin.

George gets really pissed off and grabs Draco by the neck. Being the taller and stronger one out of both of them, he had an advantage.

'If anything happens to her, you dead. SHE TRUSTED YOU!' He says in a very dark voice.

'Hurting Blondie Number 2 isn't going to do anything. We have to go up there and help y/n!' Said Remus.

They all rushed up the ladder, but you don't notice.

'Bella?' Said Sirius.

'You should really watch where your child goes Sirius.' She says.

'I know, but that's not the thing we need to focus on right now.' He said while his eyes shifted to the movement of Lucious standing next to you.

'You're right, but if we try to aim a shot at Lucious we'll be hitting y/n too. We're just gonna have to wait.' She said a bit disappointed.

Out of nowhere, you start speaking to Lucious.

'Okay my friend, you wanna cut me in. Well I hate to tell you but it just won't happen. So thanks, but no. I think I'm good to go. Cause I quite enjoy the life you say I'm trapped in. Now I admire you, and that'll show you do. You're onto something, really it's something. But I live a lonely swells, we don't pick up peanut shells. I'll have to leave that up to you. Don't you know that I'm ok with this uptown part I get to play. Cause I got what I need, so I don't want to take a ride. No I don't need to see the other side. So go and do like you do, I'm good to do like me. Ain't in a cage so I don't need to take the key.' You say.

'Oh damn!' Says Bella.

'Can't you see that she's doing fine?!' Said Sirius.

'I'm not going with you Lucious. I'd rather die loyal than live a traitor. I don't need to see the other side!' You say.

"Ha! Y/n, you act as if you have a choice in this. My father will get to you." Says Draco.

"You snake! I will never forgive you for this Draco. And I actually thought you were one of the good guys. I actually though you were nice, but I guess the rumours were true. Shame on me for turning a blind eye and trusting you." You spit at him with disappointment and disgust.

Suddenly, your whole world is spinning and everything is slowly becoming darker and darker. You clench your head out if pain and collapse onto the floor, screaming.

"Oh no, everyone back away from her," says Sirius. Everyone looks at him confused as they want to help you. "It's sort of a psychopath attack. She gets them sometimes, her black blood" he says.

(A/n: not as in your blood is actually black, it's the family bloodline. The Black Family)

You stop screaming and rise up from the floor with wide eyes and a creepy smile. You start walking over to Draco and speak.

"What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me? What are you wondering? What do you know? Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me? When we all fall asleep, where do we go?" You ask with an evil smirk growing on your face.

"Y/n?! What's wrong with you?! You're acting all crazy!" Said Draco, scared but also concerned at the same time.

"Say it! Spit it out! What is it exactly? This pain is the amount claiming you out for my satisfactory. Today I'm thinking about...... the things that are deadly! They eat in drinking you down, like I wanna drown, like I wanna END ME!" You say to Draco, slowly making your way over to Lucious and continuing. "Step on some glass, staple your tongue."

"Come on y/n, you can fight it!" Says Bella trying to help you.

You turn back to Draco. "Bury a friend, try to wake up." You turn to Harry. "Man with the glasses, killing his son."

"This isn't you y/n. Bellatrix is right, you CAN fight this. Come on y/n." Says Cedric.

"Bury a friend," you say. "...... I wanna end me." You mumble the last part.

"Ahhhh, Weasleys....... I never liked you. EXPELLIARMUS!" Lucious shouts, aiming his wand at Fred which sends him flying in a wall.

It's 00:12am uk time and I just finished writing this 😂. I shouldn't be awake since I have school and I have to wake up at like, 05:45 but eh, I don't really care. I'll try to pick at the next part. Thanks for reading my stuff. Also, mind following these three people 😂
Alphaunion and kashishkalia and vashappcnin  thanks 😂

- Janvi