Chapter 13

(Ok, so.... you know the scene when Harry is in the black lake, swimming, and he finds Ron?! Well, pretend that's you and instead of Ron, it's Luna who you save. It's basically the actual swimming scene. That might be weird Bcs you took the part of fleur, but pretend Harry is fleur 😂. Trust me, it's easier than it sounds.)

Harry = Y/N
Ron = Luna
Fleur = Harry
Fleur's sister = Ron

(Hope that helps 😂!)

You swim up to the metal base and struggle onto it, everyone runs to you and congratulates you.

'Y/N! YOU DID IT! You made it to the next task! Great job!' Says Fred.

The twins run up to you and they both wrap towels around you.

'Thanks. I just wanted to say that that lake is freezing.' You say.

'I'm not surprised, it is the Black Lake. We need to talk to you about something Y/N.' Said George.

'Sure, my dad just wants to talk to me, I'll be back, just give me a second.' You say.

You walk over to your dad.

'Great job out there Y/N, you saved two people, and after what happened last night. That's incredible. Oh and before you go, the twins and Diggory are coming to our house early, so make they get the train tomorrow.' Said Remus.

'Thanks dad, I'll tell them now,' you walk back over to Fred and George. 'Guys, you two and Hufflepuff are coming to my house early. So we are going to stay on the train longer tomorrow, and the rest of your family will meet us there in a few days.' You say to the twins.

'That's great news, now come with us, we have something we need to tell you.' Says Fred.

You walk with the two of them to a field where no one could be heard or seen.

The three of you sit down on the grass.

'Now, what is it that you wanted to tell me?' You ask them.

Fred: The thing we wanted to tell you is.... Y/N darling you're our best friend.

Y/N: You bet I am.

George: But there's a few things that you don't know of.

Y/N: Oh Godric, what have you boys done this time?

Fred: Why we borrow your lipstick so often.....

George: We're using your shirt I stress of pillowcases.

Y/N: If it's the ugly yellow ones, then you can keep them.

Fred and George: We wanna ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead.

'As you can tell I'm pretty clueless, so what are you trying to say?' You ask them all confused.