Chapter 10

'Looks like Snape has a soft spot for you.' Said Harry.

'Maybe, I'm freezing. Why is it so cold in here?,' you says. Everyone looks at you. 'Oh, that's why. Forgot, sorry.' You give them a nervous laugh.

'Here!' Says George.

He throws you his jumper and you put it on.

'Thanks George, I'll be back in a minute.'

You go to walk off but Hermione grabs your arm.

She whispers in your ear, 'Your blushing Y/N!'

'I... um. I'll be back in a bit.'

You get changed into a new set of uniform but keep the jumper on.

'Nice jumper Y/N!' Says Ginny as you sit back down.

'Oh shove off, I can't help it if I'm cold okay. Now, what do you guys want to do?'

'Let's watch movies in the Gryffindor common room.' Says Luna.

Everyone agrees and walks upstairs.

You fall asleep lying across Fred and George.

'Guys, look at Y/N!' Said Harry.

Everyone looks at you and they all smile and giggle quietly. Harry stands up and takes a photo of you.

'Okay, no one tell her this happened or she will kill someone.' He said. They all laugh.

Everyone gets tired and go to bed. The twins carry you upstairs and out you in bed, they then go to bed as well.

In the morning you and Cedric go to meet Harry in the tent.

'I heard that the first task was dragons, which is great because we literally know nothing about dragons.' Said Cedric.

'That's good news, at least I'll die a snack.' You say.

You both start laughing and then hear Harry's voice questioning where you were.

'We best go inside, don't want Harry to be the one that kills me.' You say laughing.

'Same, that would just be sad since he's younger than us.' He says.

'Can you guys talk about me any louder? Besides, Dumbledore says it's Cedric turn to do the challenge.' Says Harry walking out looking both frustrated and nervous.

'Please don't die Hufflepuff, you aren't such an annoying guy as I thought.' You said to Cedric.

'Thanks.... I think?,'He chuckles and looks at the entrance to the ring. 'I better go then, hopefully I'll see you in a bit!'

'Good luck Hufflepuff!'

He goes and completes the challenge. He walks back in.

'I got the egg!' He says.

'Great job out there Hufflepuff! You nearly got crushed, how am I supposed to survive?!' You say.

'Y/N, Dumbledore wants you to pick your dragon now.' Says Harry.

'Now Y/N, choose your dragon then go out and compete.' Says Dumbledore.

You nod and out your hand in the bag.

'Oh perfect, I get the dangerous dragon with the spikes!' You say giving them a sarcastic smile.

'Good luck Y/N, you've got this.' Says Cedric.

'Thanks Hufflepuff! I'll see you in a bit, if I'm not dead by then! Okay..... I can do this.'  You give them a little smile and walk out.

You walk out and the Horntail starts to spit fire.