Chapter 21

Hey guys, I am soooo sorry I haven't posted. Most writers would say that they were busy with whatever stuff they were busy with. Sometimes that's true, sometimes they lie. I ain't gonna lie to you. I wasn't busy, I wasn't busy at all. I just couldn't be asked to write the story 😂 so I took a break. A VERY LONG BREAK. By watching TikTok and reading other people's story. But, I'm back, I promise I will TRY to be more active. If u guys wanna know, my TikTok is the picture above! I know 😂 I have very few followers, but I don't rlly post so yeah! Feel free to follow though, if I gain a few more followers then I might start a story on TikTok, or do POVs.

-

After everyone had finished their pizzas and had a good laugh with each other, it was time to call it a night.

'Right girls, you go to y/n's room and boys you go in the spare room. I'll see you all in the morning for breakfast.' Said Molly, shooing all of the kids upstairs.

'Okay Molly, night guys!' You say.

'Night mum!' Said Ginny.

'And y/n, show the boys the spare room.' Said Remus.

'Okay,' you show the boys the spare room which is just a little while away from your room. 'Night boys,' you say shutting the door and going back to your own room. The three of you (you, Hermione and Ginny) lie down on your bed.

'Hey y/n, I was just wondering which one are you going to choose?' Asked Ginny.

'What do you mean by choose? And who?' You asked.

'I mean which one of the twins are you going to choose, you can't be with both of them.' She explained.

'Even if I had to I wouldn't be able to, I love them both for different reasons. Besides, why would I have to choose between them?' You asked a little bit agitated.

Ginny goes to say something else but is silenced by Hermione's voice.

'It doesn't matter y/n, let's just get some sleep. Goodnight.' She says.

Ginny and Hermione both fall asleep almost instantly. You check just to make sure. Once your positive that they're in their dream land, you get up from the bad and walk towards your wardrobe. You open it and see the ladders which lead up to the roof. You climb onto the roof and lay down looking at the stars, just thinking about what you had just been asked.

Why would I have to choose between them? What did Ginny mean?

You lay on the hard cold roof and watch the crystals shine in the ink all night.

It's the next morning and Ginny is the first one to wake. She notices that you're missing and starts to panic.

'Hermione! Hermione! Wake up!' She says while pushing her.

'What's wrong Gin?' She asks half sleepy.

'It's y/n! She's gone! She isn't in her bed! She's missing!' She replies. Ginny starts to cry thinking it's her fault for asking you that question.

'I'm sure she's fine Ginny, she's probably with the twins.' Says Hermione, trying to comfort her.

After a while, Ginny calms down and agrees with Hermione. They decide to go down and get some breakfast.

They step into the kitchen and George looks confused.

'Have you seen y/n? We're supposed to be hanging out today,' He says to the girls. They give each other a concerned look. 'What's wrong?'

'Y/n was gone when we woke up, we assumed she was with you and Fred.' Says Hermione as she can see Ginny starting to get worried again.

'She never came to us. We need to search the house. Now!' Said Fred annoyed and scared that his girlfriend is missing.

'Calm down Fred, let's just call her.' Said Hermione, being the smart one.

'That's no use,' said a voice from the kitchen doorway. It was Sirius and he was leaning on the wall. 'She's left her phone here on the table, we need to search the house.'

'Why does this always happen to us?' Said Ron who was waiting for breakfast.

'As much as I would love to agree with you Ron, but sitting down won't help us find her any faster.' Said Sirius who had now just walked in.

'I'll message the group chat,' said Fred. He goes to reach his pocket for his phone. 'Oh no.'

'What's wrong?' Asked Harry who was also sitting down with Ron.

'I've left my phone in the jumper I gave y/n.' He replied a little bit annoyed.

'It doesn't matter right now, start searching the house.' Ordered Remus.

They search the house for hours. From top to bottom, every crook and cranny. Every room, every hiding spot. Yet, y/n was still yet to be found.

Sirius starts to freak out. 'She couldn't of gone far. I've already lost too many people and I'm not ready to loose her. What was the last thing you said to her before... you know?' He questions Hermione and Ginny.

Everyone is silent, looking at the girls as if they're their next meal.

'You need to tell them Ginny.' Said Hermione.

'Tell us what dear, what's wrong Ginny?' Asks Molly.

'The last thing I said to y/n was that she had to choose. Choose between Fred and George. I told her she couldn't be with both of them.' At this point Ginny is redder then hat hair and has stains of tears on her cheeks.

'Why would you say that to her Ginny?! We both love her! And she loves both of us! This is OUR relationship! We would never make her choose between us!' Said George.

'Oh, I didn't think you three were serious. As in relationship wise. I thought I was all a joke. Besides, I think y/n could use someone... better.' Said Harry.

At the end of Harry's sentence, everyone started to argue. Ten minutes later of them arguing, the doorbell rings and there is a knock at the door. Everyone suddenly becomes silent as Remus goes to answer it.

'Oh, ummm, Draco. What can I do for you?' Asks Remus as he opens the door, shocked to see Draco Malfoy standing outside.

'Y/n invited me over.' He replies walking into the house.

'I hate to be the one to tell you Draco but y/n has been missing since morning. None of us can find her, anywhere!' He says closing the door and following him.

'Actually, she was on the roof the whole night. Thinking. That's where she is right now.' Draco says as he walks into the kitchen.

Everyone looks at each other and calm down, reprieved that she is ok.

'Well, it's good to know that's she's ok.' Said Sirius.

'I wouldn't say so, from the messages she's sent me, she seems pretty tensed and overwhelmed. She been up there all day.' Said Draco once again, this time showing them the conversation between him and y/n.

'This is all my fault, I need to go up there and apologies.' Said ginny.

'Maybe she wants to be left alone.' Said Harry.

'No, she needs comforting. Fred! George! Go up there and make her feel better.' Said Molly.

'Great, but, how do we get onto the roof without using magic?' Asked George.

'She mentioned a ladder in her cupboard she climbs to get onto the roof.' Said Draco.

Everyone rushed up the stairs and into your room, watching Fred and George climb to the top.

Once again. I'm rlly sorry for not posting 😂 but ty sooo much for 1.63k reads. AAAAAAAH! That's rlly cool.