Chapter 4

'So when I was little, my dad took me and my cousin into the local pool. I was seven and he was six. So while my dad and I sunbathed, he was playing in the kiddie pool. When all of a sudden he walks up to us and goes "Uncle, I gotta go pee pee." And instead of taking him to the bathroom he goes, "Go pee pee in the pool". Shame on you Sirius.'

'Did you say Sirius?' Said Harry.

'Yes, I did, why?'

'As in Sirius Black. Your dad is Sirius Black?' Said Ron.

'Yes Ron, my name is Y/N Lupin Black.'

'Wicked. So what do you all want to do now?' Said Fred.

'I told Draco I would meet him in the courtyard so we could hang out.' You said.

'Are we not gonna talk about how Y/N obviously has a crush on Draco.' He says agitated.

You look at Harry, Ron and Hermione and the four of your burst out laughing.

'Do they seriously not know.' Said Hermione trying to control her laugh.

'Apparently not.' You say. You and Ron are now on the floor uncontrollably laughing.

'What is so funny?' Asks George, also a bit agitated.

'Guys, Draco is my cousin.' You say while laughing. They look at you and go red.

'Oh...... now I feel stupid.' Said Fred.

'It's ok boys. Now I'm going to meet my cousin, you're free to come with me if y'all want too.' You say.

'We'll meet you at the assembly Y/N, Draco doesn't really like us.' Said George.

'Ok, see you all later.' You get off the floor and leave the common room.

'Just be safe Y/N, we don't want your dad to be mad at us.' Says Fred.

'Alright catch you later.' You reply while the door shuts.

You go out to the courtyard and find Draco.

'Hi Dray, what did you want to talk to me about.' You ask.

'You're late, you were supposed to be here twenty minutes ago. What were you doing?' He says.

You look at the ground. 'Sorry, the other Gryffindors were asking me about my dad, he phoned me saying he would be coming home at Christmas.'

'Did you notice that all the boys were staring at you and basically drooling over you today?'

'Really, who?'

'The Weaslebee twins, Diggory, Wood, Cormac and many more boys, so, who you gonna pick.....'

'What do you mean who am I gonna pick?'

'I mean, which of them will you choose to go out with? They all obviously like you.'

'I haven't really thought of it like that. I'm not sure really, whoever treats me right I guess. Now, we better get going to the assembly.'

'I will get it out of you Y/N, maybe not today, but I will one day.'

'What ever you say Dray.'

The two of you start walking to the great hall.

*Meanwhile in the Gryffindor common room*

'So who do you think will ask her out first?' Asked Hermione.

'What do you mean? Ask who what first?' Said Ron.

'You guys are so clueless. Who will ask out Y/N first? Almost all the boys were staring at her and it's quite obvious that you two like her. I'm surprised Y/N hasn't caught on yet.' She said while looking g at Fred and George.

'I have no idea what you're taking about Granger.' Said Fred.

'Oh I think you definitely know what I'm in about. Now, is this the first time you two have left her side all day.' She said with a smirk.

'Fine! Hermione is right, we do like her. But she probably likes some other people. Just, whatever you do, don't tell her.' Said George.

'Look at the time, I think we should all head down to the assembly.' Said Fred.

'We all know you're just trying to dodge the conversation Fred, but you're right, let's go.' Said Harry.

They all made there way down to the great hall.

'Well, I gotta go to the Slytherin table now, see ya later Y/N.' Said Draco and walked off towards it.

'Bye Dray!' You walk away and sit down next to Ginny and Ron.

'SILENCE!' Shouted Dumbledore.

You jumped and everyone on the Gryffindor table laughed.

'On Christmas Eve, there will be a ball. You can bring a partner or attend by yourself. It's only in a week or so, so everyone better start asking dates.'

'Not gonna lie, that scared the sh*t out of me.' You say while laughing and everyone joined in with the laughter.

'You know what this means though, we gotta go dress shopping.' You say while looking at Ginny and Hermione.

'So Y/N, who are you going with.' Asked Ginny.

'I know who I want to go with, but they both probably want to go with someone else. I'll probably go by myself. I really don't mind it, less people to impress, right?' You say.

'Who do you want to ask you out.' Said Ron.

'That's for me to know, and none of youse to find out.' You say getting up.

'Come in Y/N, give us a hint..... which house are they in?' Asked Neville.

'All you need to know is that they aren't in Slytherin or Hufflepuff.' You say while pointing at Cedric.

'Let's go to bed then.' Said Fred. You, Fred and George stand up.

Just then, a dark skinned boy from Slytherin came up to you.

'Hey Y/N, I give you this bracelet, will you be my date to the ball?' He asked.