Chapter 3

'Welcome to our beautiful dorm!' Said Fred. They put your bags down by the door.

'It's perfect! I'm so lucky I'm not sharing a dorm with annoying people, I'm pretty happy with you guys,' you look at the floor and she that there is blood on the floor. 'Umm guys, you're leaking.'

'That's not good.' Said George.

'Come here.' You grab the twins' hands and pull them to your bed. You clean the wound and then wipe the blood of the carpet.

'Thanks Y/N, I didn't know you were a medic.' Said George.

'Trust me, I'm far from a medic. I'll be right back, let me just change, I haven't got any classes today.' You say.

You come out looking like this:

'Wow, you look.... great.' They both said.

'Thanks boys, now we should head down to Hermione. But first you should wipe that drool of your face.'

You giggle as both of their faces turn red.

'Sorry - we just..... never mind.' Said Fred.

'Don't worry about it alright, you're not bad yourself boys.' You say.

They look at you and smile. You grab one of their hands each and run down to the common room.

You sit down on the sofa in between the twins and chat with the others.

You hear your phone ring.

'One sec, let me just get this.' You say while answering the phone.

???: Hello love

Y/N: Who is this?

???: Ouch, has it really been that long?

Y/N: Dad?

*you let out a small smile and everyone looks at you confused*

Sirius: Y/N, darling, I'm coming home

Y/N: Really? When?

Sirius: Just before Christmas

You start running around the common room really happy. You start jumping up and down.

'YES, FINALLY,' you start talking the twins to get their attention. 'Guys, it's happening.' You squeal.

'What's happening Y/N?' Asks George.

'My dad's coming home.'

Sirius: Did I just hear boys in the background Y/N?

Y/N: That's George and Fred dad, they're my new friends at Hogwarts. Oh and I got into Gryffindor.

Sirius: Great job honey, Remus and I are so proud of you, could I talk to the boys for a second please.

Y/N: Sure!

You put the phone on speaker and give it to Fred to hold.

Fred: Hello sir, I'm Fred and my brother is George. We are the ones sharing a dorm with Y/N.

Sirius: Well I want you two boys to make sure Y/N is safe, and don't get into too much trouble for me. And if you're sharing a dorm with my daughter then no funny business.

Fred and George: We will sir! Don't worry!

Sirius: I have to go now but I love you darling! I'll see you in a few weeks!

Y/N: I love you too, bye!

He ends the call.

'Y/N, you said you haven't seen your dad in ages. But where has he been?' Asked Hermione.

You stop and your smile starts to fade away and you eyes start to water.

'It can't be that bad Y/N.' She said.

'He comes and he goes in waves..... he always does.' You say, trying your best not to get upset.

'It can't be that bad Y/N, it's not like he's in Azkaban or something!' Said Ron.

You look at him and then back at the ground.

'Oh, what happened to him? I mean, why is he in Azkaban?' He asked.

'It's a long story.' You reply.

'We've got time. Come sit down and tell us what happened.' Said Fred.

You sit in between the twins and pull out your copy of the marauders map.

'The marauders were four Hogwarts students. Remus Lupin, Moony, My father, Pad foot, Harry's dad, Prongs and Peter Petigrew, also known as worm tail. They were best friends, during the first wizarding war there was a choice, join the dark lord and live or defend Lily and James and die. My parents stood with Lily and James, whereas Peter had different plans. He hid out and no one had ever seen him alive since, he is still alive somewhere but he is reason Lily and James are gone. He gave the dark lord their location. He also killed muggles in the process and blamed it on my dad, since Peter disappeared, they blamed it on my dad.' You say sniffing.

'So the same man that framed your father, is also the reason my parents are dead?' Asked Harry.

'Yes Harry, I'm sorry you've had to find out that way. Peter was nothing but a traitor. You know though Harry, your parents were amazing. They loved the both of us, they used to look after me when my parents were too busy. You look just like them Harry.'

He gave you a small comforting smile.

'They sound like great people, and I'm sure your father is a great man Y/N. No one deserves to be put through that.'

'I know, if only I knew where Peter was, I would knock the living life out of him.' You say while putting the map back in your pocket.

'Could you perhaps tell us a story about your dad. Not Remus, your other dad.' Said Harry.

'I do have a really funny one actually. It was when me, Draco and my dad went to the local pool.' You smile.