Chapter 17

'Well, I wasn't expecting that.' You say laughing and blushing.

'To be honest I don't think any of us were.' Says Cedric completely shocked by what he just saw.

'That's why you called me Georgie in the corridor. Wait, I remember that day. It was when Fred had Angelina over.' Says George.

You nod.

'Yeah it is why I called you Georgie, to be honest I had completely forgotten about knowing you guys. But after spending time with you, I started to remember everything. I just didn't want to seem weird for remembering things from when we were six.' You say.

'Well this isn't awkward at all.' Says Harry looking towards Fred.

'Let's just watch the next one.' You say to get rid of the awkwardness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*young Sirius is holding the phone so the camera is facing him*

Young Sirius: so we surprised y/n with a playdate with her new 'friend' George Weasleys and they have been in her room all day, so we are going to investigate what they have been up to.

Young Lily: yeah, they haven't even come down for snacks yet.

*they open the door a bit and film you and (young) George in your room*

*you and George are jumping around and singing*

Young y/n: I don't care what people say when we're together!

Young George: You know I wanna be the one who holds you when you sleep!

Young y/n: I just want it to be you and I forever!

Young George: I know you wanna leave, so come on baby be with me so happily!

Young Sirius: WE KNEW IT! HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND!

*you and George just freeze and start going red*

Young y/n: Oh my Merlin dad! Why are you filming us, that's not creepy at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Actually, give me the phone, I'll choose the next one,' You say snatching the phone out of Harry's hand because you were to embarrassed. 'There we go, this one is a really funny one.' You say handing it back.

'What's this one about?' Asks Harry.

'Well I would tell you, but if I did then you'd say not to watch it.' You reply.

'Okay, I'm intrigued!' Said Fred.

'Me too, let's watch it.' Said George.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*you turn the phone on and turn the camera around so it's facing your face*

Young y/n: so I have been upstairs for a while now and I can hear music coming from downstairs and I can hear uncle James screaming, so I'm going to see what he's doing.

*you run downstairs*

Young y/n: oh my, look at him.

*you flip the camera*

(It shows James rocking and screaming the lyrics to some music while having a cigarette in his mouth)

Young y/n: AAAAH!

*you run over to remus*

Young y/n: what's wrong with uncle James? He keeps screaming. It's annoying, and what's that in his mouth?

Young James: Y/N?

*james is shocked and kinda scared to see you there and everyone else is just laughing*

*you stand there holding Remus' hand*

Young y/n: why have you got a stick with fire on the end in your mouth? Could t you set on fire?

Young Remus: Y/n, that's not a stick it's called a cigarette. Don't have them they are bad for you, go to dad and he will take you upstairs.

*you go to Sirius and he puts you on his hip, you take out the cigarette out of his mouth which he had too and hold it*

Young y/n: you can't have that daddy, it's bad for you.

Young Sirius: Awww pup, it's very sweet that you care. Come on then, let's go out it in the bin.

*he picks you up and carries you over to the bin where you drop the cigarette in*

Young Sirius: how about we have some sweet sticks instead?

Young y/n: YESS!

*you both have a candy stick*

Young y/n: thanks dad, this means I'm all grown up now.

Young Remus: pup, I'm not quite sure you're all grown up yet.

*he puts a pink beanie on your head and it falls over your face, you just giggle and lift it above your eyes*

Young Lily: MERLIN!

*she comes and takes the sweet stick out of your mouth and you start to tear up*

Young Lily: who gave y/n this cigarette?!

*you dig your neck into Sirius' neck and start to cry*

Young Lily: why are you crying y/n?

*you take the sweet stick out of Sirius' mouth, snap it in half and give hi one half while you start to eat the other half*

Young Lily: Sirius, why are you letting her do that?!

Young Sirius: Lily it's a sweet stick. You took y/n's sweet stick out of her mouth.

*he looks down at you*

Young Sirius: you're lucky I love you so much pup, otherwise I would take that sweet back.

*he tickles your cheek, you giggle and fall asleep on his shoulder*

Young Peter: I never thought I would see Padfoot being so sweet with a kid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You turn around and silently cry into Fred's shoulder.

'I miss them so much Freddie, I miss my dad too much. That was one of my last memories with him.' You say sniffing.

'I get it y/n, I get it,' he says rubbing your back. 'Hey, on the bright side, you get to see him soon.'

'Yeah, I guess so,' you wipe your eyes and turn back round. 'Sorry about that guys, sometimes I just really miss them.'

'Hey, you don't have to apologise for anything. I know it's not the same but we sometimes get upset when we miss our brother in Romania.' Said Fred.

'Well, that makes me feel a little bit better.' You say smiling warmly at them.

'Let's watch the last one.' Says Cedric.

'Okay.' You say talking on the last video.