Chapter 5

'I know the other girls wanna wear expensive things, like diamond rings. But I don't wanna be the puppet that you're playing on a string. This queen don't need a king.' You say.

'I don't know what you've been told..' said Fred.

'...But the girl right here's gonna rule the world.' Said George.

'And that is what I'm gonna be, because I wanna be. No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty. Sorry, but I'm good, plus I don't even know your name.' You say.

You walk out the great hall leaving all the students, even the teachers, in shock. Fred, George and Draco run after you.

You notice the boys behind you so you run ahead and eventually loose them. You come across the boy from Hufflepuff.

'Hey I'm Y/N.' You say.

'Hey.' He replies.

'How are you?' You ask.

'I'm fine, why?' He asks looking confused.

'What'd you mean why? I'm asking how you are, that's not weird that normal.'

'You've literally never asked me how I am before.'

'Ok, bloody hell I won't do it again, sorry for asking.' You say kinda annoyed.

'That's more like it.' He smiles.

'Look, I just wanted to apologise for what I said earlier, it was stupid and I shouldn't have done that. I was wondering if you maybe wanted to be friends?' You asked him.

'That sounds great Y/N, oh and what you did earlier was fine. I was in the wrong, not you. But I'll see you later alright?' He said.

'See you later Hufflepuff.' You say. He giggles and walks off.

'OI BOYS, IF YOU'RE COMING WITH ME YOU BETTER HURRY UP!' You shout to the twins and Draco.

'So you all wanna marry Y/N? Well good luck with that,' Said Draco to the twins. 'You've got about a chance of getting a hold of her map,' he points to the marauders map sticking out your pocket.
'Cuz she's a trybrid, her foreheads words about as much of your car. So let's just say your little bouquet won't get you very far.'

'Whatever you say Malfoy.' Said Fred rolling his eyes.

'I SAID HURRY!' You shout.

'Ok ok. What do you need Y/N?' Asked Draco.

'I was going to tell you that you should head to your dorm. It's almost curfew!' You say to the boys.

'Thanks, see you tomorrow,' he gives you a hug. 'Night Y/N,' he look the twins up and down. 'Weaslebees.' And walks off.

'DON'T WORRY MALFOY, THE FEELINGS MUTUAL!' Shouts Fred to Draco.

You look over and see Draco walking back up to you.

'Okay, I think it's time we head to bed, let's go!' You say the twins. The three of you speed walk and don't stop until you make it to your room.

'Ok Y/N, be honest with us. Why did you turn Blaise down? He's rich and isn't a bad guy?' Asks George.

'Yeah, he seems like the perfect guy.' Said Fred.

'Well, the first thing is that I didn't even know his name. The second thing is that he tried to bribe me with a material object, I don't want someone just because they're rich. I don't care if they're rich or not, it should that I like the person for them and they like me for me. And anyways, I like different people.'

You say the last part muffled so that the twins don't hear you.

Fred and George look at each other with smirks on their faces.

'I'm sorry, what was that?' Says Fred.

'Ummm.....,' you start going red and look down. 'It doesn't matter.'

'Whatever you say love, we should probably get to bed then.' Says Fred.

You hug George and Fred and get into bed.

'Night boys.'

'Hey Y/N? Why did you hug us?... Not that we mind.' Asked George.

'I don't know, it just felt right I guess. You both seem like great people and are just really nice so I just did.' You tell him.

You go into bed and fall asleep.