Chapter 27

You run into Hermione and Ginny's dorm room.

"Eeeee I'm so excited, even though I might not be able to dance, who knows. Hopefully I can," You squeal. You go to reach Hermione's special bag when you hear a knock on the door. "Come in."

In walks in an elf. But not just any old Hogwarts elf, but the Black family's elf.

"Mistress Lupin Black, Kreacher has been told to give you this letter." Said the elf, known as Kreacher.

"Oh, thanks Kreacher," you take the note from him and read it. At the end of the letter, you scrunch up the piece of paper and throw it onto the floor. "Ugh, my dad's so selfish!" You say.

The note had read:

Y/n, I don't know how I feel with you being with those two Weasley lads. We will discuss more of the topic when you get home - PadFoot

Before Kreacher has a chance to speak, Dobby runs into the room and jumps into your arms.

"MISTRESS LUPIN BLACK!" He shouts.

"Hi Dobby! Dobby it's really sweet that you're hugging me, but I kind of need to breathe," you say. He releases you from his grip. "Thanks Dobby, now what can I help you with?"

"Dobby is here to deliver a message to the Master Weasleys, could Mistress Lupin Black take Dobby to them?" He asked.

You nod and take Dobby's hand, Kreacher following behind.

"Boys, you have a visitor." You say knocking on the door.

The door opens and you see Cedric wearing an amazing black suit.

"Hey y/n, who do you need?" He asks.

"Dobby needs Fred and George to give them a message."

"They're just getting something out their dorm." Said Harry.

"Oh, what is it?" You ask.

"To be honest, I'm not quite so sure." He replies. Harry too was wearing a black suit.

"Hey Kreacher, do you have any ideas as to why my father doesn't like the twins anymore? I mean, he was fine with them yesterday." You ask the small elf on your left.

"Kreacher must apologise, Kreacher does not know or understand why Master Black does not like the Master Weasleys. Kreacher is actually fond of the Master Weasleys, and thinks that Mistress Lupin Black's happiness is what matters."

"You can call me y/n Kreacher, and I'm glad you like the twins. Moony likes them, I just don't understand why PadFoot doesn't. They've done nothing wrong, and they're very likeable people. Lets just go Kreach." You say. And you and Kreacher make your way back to the dorm.

"We're here with y/n's present." Said Ron.

"Your lucky your late, y/n was here just a few seconds ago. Here a little longer and you would of ruined the surprise." Said Cedric.

"Well, the ball is in an hour and I still need to get ready." Said Ron and he left to go prepare.

You and Kreacher made it back to the dorm, and Kreacher disapparates back to the house.