Chapter 32

You all walk into the kitchen. Fred turns to Molly and Remus.

"We're going now. I'm sorry sir, but she cannot stay here. It's not good for her mental and physical health. We'll bring her to the burrow tomorrow so you can speak to her."

"I respect the two of you for that, and when we're not in school you may call me Remus. I trust you both with my daughter, make sure nothing happens to her." Says Remus.

"I'll be fine dad," you go to hug him and he kisses the top of your head. "See you tomorrow, love you." You go to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow dears, stay safe. Oh, and make sure Ginny, Ron and that other friend of yours are joke before tea." Says Molly and she gives you three a hug.

"Don't worry mum, they'll be back." Says George and he takes your hand.

"Wait y/n," you stop abruptly and turn around to see Sirius standing in the hallway. Hopefully he's come to his senses and apologises, so you don't have to leave. "I just wanted to let you know...I hate you." He says. Ouch.

You turn pale. "Don't worry, I know, and I think that you should also know that I've booked an appointment. I'm getting my tattoos removed. You've changed." You say to him and walk outside to the car.

"George, you and Cedric sit at the front. I'll sit at the back with y/n, Ron and Ginny." Said Fred.

You all get in the car, you have a window seat next to Ron. Ginny looks over at you.

"Y/n you look like you've seen a ghost, are you alright?" She asks.

"I'm fine." Is all you say. You open the window, slightly sticking your head out and howl. You ears appear and you just slump back in your seat.

"Oh no..... what did he say?" She asks.

"Just leave it Ginny, she needs some space right now." Says Cedric.

Fred starts to drive. "Ok everyone stop talking about y/n, she's literally right here. How about we listen to some music, you can get your emotions out. Everyone can." He says and turns on the radio.

A song starts and Ginny's the first to start.
🎶 "But now....." 🎶

After everyone else joins in too.

Everyone: THERES NOWHERE TO HIDE! SINCE YOU PUSHED MY LOVE ASIDE! RIGHT NOW! IM HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOU! TO YOoOoOoOoU!

"That was fun, I think we needed it." Says George.

"Yeah, it was," you look out the window for a while before the car stops. "What's wrong? Why have we stopped?"

"We're almost there, but you need to put the blindfold on." Says Fred.

You give them all worried looks but put it on anyways. The car starts again and you're in the blindfold for about four more minutes until you feel the car stop again and everyone gasps. "Wow." Is all you hear. Pretty sure it was Cedric who said it. The door to your right opens and your swinged onto someones shoulder. By the sound of it, it's Fred.

"I know you've probably expected this, but over the last I've.... We've fallen completely in love with you. Now, obviously this was going to happen because you're a goddess with that face and that hair...." Says George.

"But even if you didn't have a nice face, or absolutely no hair, because of some bizarre medical reason. I'd... we'd still adore you. We would still adore you, and we were wondering by any chance you'd share our feelings." Says Fred.

George takes of your blindfold and you if them both.

"Of course I will, I love you dorks." You say, muffled.

"I'm glad to hear that." Says George.

"Ok, you can turn around now." Said Fred.

You turn around and stumble a few steps backwards into George's chest, eyes wide and hands over mouth in pure shock. "Oh my god...." Is all you whisper.

A/n: oh my god I'm so sorry for not posting 😭 it's been almost a month now. But u guys r probably used to it Bcs I don't post that often 😅 I've been so busy with school and 💩, including TikTok. I HIT 2000 FOLLOWERS IN 24 DAYS 😭 THATS AMAZING. If you haven't already, go check me out. My Instagram is also on my TikTok so if you want a sneak peek of what your author looks like 👀 anyways ilysmmmm, ty for reading my book. Enjoy your day/night byeeeeee x