Chapter 15

'I don't know, why don't you ask Lavender?' You say.

'How could you do that to someone?' Said Dean.

'Well, you cheated on one of my closest friends and I ain't a wuss.' You reply.

'Oh yeah, we'll if you're not a wuss then drink this.' He says hanging you a cup of Fire Whiskey.

'Be careful y/n.' Says Fred.

'Don't worry, I got this.' You take the cup from Dean and chug the drink.

'Oh merlin, this is not going to end well.' Said George.

'I'll leave her with you.' Said Dean.

Everyone stared at you, waiting for you to react to the fire whiskey.

'I wish that I could fly, way up in the sky. Like a bird so high, oh I might just try. Oh I might just try.' You say.

You stand up and go to walk off but George picks you up and sits you down on his lap.

'Sorry love, but you aren't going anywhere while we're here.' He says.

'Oh okay, I want to see my dad, could you go get him.' You say.

'We will get your dad. But first after you tell us why you would say those things.' Says Fred.

'As long as you promise to get him. I've been left out, lied to, talked about and used. Stared down and laughed at while walking out of school. You wanna out the blame on me the feelings nothing new. You wanna hang more pain in my there's nothing you can do.' You say.

'Oh y/n. Why don't you u sit next to Ginny while we go get your dad.' Say George.

'Oh okay, just come back soon.' You say.

They nod and leave to get your dad, Ginny hugs you then you sit back down and rest your head on her shoulder.

'How you feeling now y/n?' Asks Ginny.

The twins walk back in the room.

'Shush Gin, there they are! There's my favourite white boys!' You say running to the twins and hugging them.

'Yes! I told you we were her favourites Ron! You owe me ten galleons!' Said Fred.

'Who is y/n's favourite is besides the point. Y/n, why would you not tell anyone about this?' Says Remus.

'I didn't want to seem weak, or a downer. I'm sorry though. I should have told you.' You say.

' it's okay, but if you ever feel that way again you need to tell me or one of them. Must be off now, I shouldn't be here anyway, I could get into trouble. I'll see you, the twins, Cedric and Harry tomorrow okay?' He says.

'Yes dad, I'll see you at home.' You say.

'Goodnight everyone.' Says Remus.

'Now, you two come with me and go to bed, I'm tired.' You say to the twins once your dad is gone.

'Sorry y/n, we are going to stay with Ginny and Ron.' Says George.

'Fine, I'll just call Cedric.' You say.

You take out your phone from your pocket and Fred snatches it.

'Okay okay, you win. Let's go.' Says Fred.

'Night people.' You say.