Chapter 33

this is what you see:

"Woah.... This is..... I- I have no words." You say.

"So.... Do you like it?" Fred asks.

"Pft like it?!?! I LOVE IT! Ahhhhhh this is the best present anyone has ever gotten me, thank you! Both of you!" You say jumping into the twins' arms.

"Well, shall we go inside?" Says George.

Everyone walks inside, you go first and do a full 360 and admire the house.

"This is wicked." You say with a smile on your face, your old previous thoughts about Sirius and everything starting to vanish.

"And there's already food in the cupboards." Says Fred.

You and Ron look at each other and immediately race towards the kitchen. Everyone else just laughs at the two of you as you both look like maniacs trying to find your favourite snacks while screaming food.

"I have a feeling they topped you off Ginny." Said Cedric smirking at the little ginger in front of him.

"Oh well, that's alright. Besides this is wicked. Let's watch a movie." She suggests as you and Ron come out the kitchen carrying snacks while stuffing food into your face. You sit next to Ginny and share your food with her.

"So, what film are we watching?" Ron asks.

"I know," you grab the remote and go onto Disney + and put on a marvel film. They're all too good and you don't know which one to choose from. Eventually you just watch Captain America: The First Avenger. "This is the first movie in timeline order, Fred and George, when we're free or when the others come around we're gonna watch all the films in series in order." You say. They all laugh and agree with you, if anyone was obsessed with marvel, it was you.

The film had been going on for around forty minutes. "This is such a great film, I'm definitely watching this again." Says Fred, during the scene when Steve Rogers had just been injected by the super serum and was chasing a German Hydra Spy, while saving the lives of others.

"I know right, I've already eaten all my popcorn." Said Ron. The movie had finished and everyone was tidying up.

"Hey y/n can I ask you a question," Said Ginny. You smile and nod at her. "How have you not cried after what happened at your dads house?"

"I guess I'm just to tough to cry!" You say.

"Hey y/n, guess what. No kisses and cuddles until tomorrow," jokes George. You eyes start to tear up. "I'm just messing with you, i promise."

"Come here." Says Fred with his arms spread open. You walk up to the twins and sit in between them, cuddling them and eventually falling asleep. Ron, Ginny and Cedric decide to leave and return to Grimmauld place.