Chapter 34

Ok.......

I'm really really sorry 😂 I disappeared for five months without saying anything or updating you guys, but I'm back.

Ima be honest with you, maybe not for long. I will keep disappearing and reappearing every once in a while.

You see, I live in England and I'm in year 10, almost in year 11. And if you know what that means, I'm doing my mocks and preparing for my GCSEs.

For those of you who don't know what that is, GCSEs are my final exams that will help me with my college, and university, and job and basically just life. And I really need to pass them 😂 and mocks are basically just a practice or a taste tester of what the GCSEs are gonna be like, so yeah, stressful times right now.

But I'm back 😂 I'm going to post a bit more, uhh yeah.

TikTok: justrandommarvelstuff
Yes it has changed, I'm now on 21k which is absolutely fucking insane (sorry if u don't like swearing)

Anyways, you guys have waited long enough, continuing the story:

-

"Y/n I want one." said George.

"Yeah when can we have one?" asked Fred.

You go to say something but then Ginny cuts you off.

"Yeah, you would be a great mum and everyone here would support you through it. Especially me and Mione. Can you please get pregnant?" she said.

"I would love a little one running around the house too, but I have the Triwizard Tournament to focus on. Besides, I'm not going to have a baby and risks its life while playing for some stupid game. How about after the tournament we have this conversation." you say.

"Well, that's better than nothing, so we'll take it!" said Fred.

"YES," you all jump at the sudden scream, looking around to see Molly standing there listening to the conversation. "Sorry, just excited." Suddenly, Teddy starts crying from the other room.

"Y/n, could you get that please?" Asked Tonks.

"Already on it," You go into the other room. You pick Teddy up and put him on your hips. (Just to clarify, Teddy is three years old). Once he's gone n your him, you start twirling around the room and begin to sing. "Ooh love, no ones ever gonna hurt you love. I'm gonna give you all of my love, no body matters like you. Come on sweetie it's time for bed," You put him back in his bed and her grabs your finger, making you smile. You grab the blanket, placing it over him and give him his favourite stuffed animal. "Goodnight Teddy." He cuddles up with his teddy and falls asleep.

"I'm so proud of her, making the right choices." Said Remus.

"And you should be, you did good darling. You did really good." Said Tonks, placing a peck on his cheek.

You walk back into the other and Tonks thanks you. "Anytime, I love hanging out with Teddy." You say. Not even a few seconds later, Sirius appears in the room and walks right up to you.

"Y/n!" He says. You speed walk up to the twins and sit on George's lap.

"Stand back Sirius, we're warning you." Said Fred, standing in front of you and George, becoming some sort of shield.

Sirius ignores the red head and walks closer to y/n. You grips onto George's collar, but not taking your eyes of Sirius, watching his every move.

"Sirius, back off. You're upsetting your own daughter." Says George, holding you closely.