Chapter 25

A/n: Ik, some of u must of noticed but I deleted a chapter, only Bcs I had a new idea to do and I didn't want to rewrite everything so I added the old chapter to this new chapter and wrote a lot more, it'll make sense don't worry 😂 tysm for being patient with me. Also, idk why buttt, this chapter sounds very muggle. Like, VERY muggle. But it's still good, I hope. Anyways, happy reading.

-

"What are you doing up love?" Asked Fred.

"You had us all worried." Said George.

They walked closer to you, helping you set up the table.

"I woke up early and decided to do something nice for all of you, I'm sorry for worrying you both." You say.

They come over and give you a hug. The rest wake up some time later and all come down to see the table set up, and the aroma of food is travelling around the house.

"Well look what we have here, breakfast already made, is it my lucky day?" Said Molly entering the kitchen.

You laughed at wordings and everyone else came inside too.

"Who made the food?" Said Sirius.

"Me, Fred and George. We wanted to do something special for you all." You say.

You and the twins sit down and get tucked in with everyone else. The food is delicious, everyone is bright and the day is going perfectly well.

After everyone has finished eating, you and the girls go sit in your room.

"We have to go buy our dresses for the Yule Ball." Said Hermione.

"Yes, we're already late." Said Ginny.

"You guys go, I don't think I'll be going to the ball." You say.

"Umm excuse me Miss, but the Yule Ball is a once in a lifetime chance to go too, and therefore you shall not be missing it. Now get your arse off that bed and go get ready, we're leaving in ten." Says Hermione and she walks off, Ginny trailing behind her.

You get off your bed and find some ripped jeans with a loose white baggy top to wear. You leave your hair open and put on some shoes with a bit of light makeup. It's been ten minutes and you meet Hermione and Ginny at the front door, only to be stopped by the twins, Molly and Sirius.

"And where do you think you're going?" Says Sirius in a bit of a grumpy voice. This confuses you, he's never mad at you leaving the house during the day.

"We're just going shopping to buy our dresses for the Yule Ball sir." Says Ginny.

"We're going with you." The twins say at the same time.

"No you're not, you're staying at home with me." Said Molly.

"Besides, it'd ruin the surprise for when you see y/n in her dress." Says Hermione.

"Mioneeee." You say, blushing.

Hermione and Ginny laugh and you walk out the house. They follow after you and you go on your motorcycle.

The three of you had reached the muggle shopping centre in record timing. The place wasn't as busy too as it was a Friday afternoon and muggles were most likely to either be at school or work, which was perfect.

"Okay, where to first? Y/n?" Asked Ginny.

"Well, we could look around for a bit, do some shopping, buy our dresses and get some food afterwards." You say.

"Yes, let's treat ourselves with a girls day out." Said Hermione.

You guys laughed as you began to link arms and walk with each other. You being in the middle, Ginny on your left and Hermione on your right.