Chapter 11

'Hey boys, since we have to dance, want to dance together?' You asked Fred and George.

'Nope, we aren't doing it!' Said George.

'Yeah, we don't have to!' Said Fred.

'Please, I don't want to dance with other people!' You say.

They look at each other and smirk but you don't see it.

'Sorry love.' Said Fred.

You grab their hands and pull them to the floor.

'Come on boys, move that body. Cuz tonight I'm naughty naughty.' You say.

'Fine, we'll dance with you.' He said.

'Yessss, thank you!' You say.

The three of you dance really well. You might of done some "moves" while dancing but it was sick!

'That was so much fun, you guys are great dancers,' you hug them both. 'Thanks for that, I'm glad I didn't have to dance with any of them,' you point in the direction of all the boys in the class. 'They're really weird, plus they're not even that cute.'

'So you're saying we're cute?' Asks George.

Fred and George look at each other and smirk, you start going really red.

'Don't worry Y/N, you're pretty cute too.' He said again.

'Well done today everyone, class dismissed!' Said McGonagall.

'We need to go pack for the holidays, I'll catch you later Hermione!' You say.

'We are going into the forest tonight, wanna come with us?' She asks you.

'But it's dangerous, why would you ever go into the forest?!'

'Never mind, see you later silly.' She laughs and walks off.

You whisper to Fred and George.

'It's umm... a umm... full moon tonight. My dad ran out of chocolates last week, mine aren't strong enough for him because he's double my age.'

'What do we do then? They're in serious danger!' Says Fred.

'We? We aren't going to do anything. I'm going to go into the woods and make sure that they don't get hurt, even if it means them knowing my secret!' You say.

The three of you walk back to your dorm in silence.

*in your dorm*

''Ooh I want one of these!' Says George.

Him and Fred eat some of the special chocolates.

'Wait no- you absolute idiots!' You say.

You look and see that they have fluffy ginger tails. You burst out laughing.

'What are you laughing at love?' Asks George.

'You guys have tails,' they turn around to see the ginger tails and start freaking out. 'Don't worry, I'll make it even,' you walk into the bathroom and let out a small howl. Your ears come out and our tail appears. They're the same colour as your hair. You walk back out. 'Happy now?'

'A little, now, how are we going to get you out without anyone noticing?' Asked Fred.

You grab one of the boys' spare robes and put it on your head covering your ears.

'Hey, that's my robe!' Said George.

'Yeah, and those were my chocolates, but you ate them. I better get going now, it's almost a full moon.' You eat a chocolate and go to open a door.

'Good luck Y/N, and please be careful. You have a tournament tomorrow!' Said George.

'I will, if I'm not back by sunrise then something has happened. Hopefully nothing has happened. I'll see you boys tomorrow, okay?' They both hug you and you leave.

*at the forest*

You walk into the forest and see the moon.

'DAD! Everyone back now!' You shout.

You slowly start walking towards Remus.

'HERMIONE MOVE!' You shout.

You run up to your dad and wrap your arms around him, trying to control him.

'If he doesn't stop in a second, I'll have no choice. Harry, Ron, Hermione, you all need to stand back please. If this escalated get the twins okay?' You say.

'Okay Y/N!' Says Harry.

'Dad, stop, you can fight thi-'

He whacks you off and you crash into a rock.

'HERMIONE NO! He can't stop it, GET BACK NOW!' You say.

'Y/N, what do we do?' She asks.

'You guys stay there. Don't tell anyone this okay?!' You say.

They nod at you and you take off your hood, they stare at you confused. You transform into your animagus.

'This isn't going to work! Right, I'm going to need you all to run in a second okay?! I won't have as much control, just more then he does!' You say.