Chapter 29

"And on that note, please may everyone return to their dorms or to their form of transport." said McGonogall.

Everyone had began to say their goodnights and goodbyes to one another and soon the Great Hall was almost empty.

"We should go change, I wouldn't want others seeing me in this." said George.

"Me too, Harry! We'll meet you back at Grimmauld place in a bit. We're gonna go get changed into something comfy."you say to him. He just nods and goes to meet up with the others so they can leave school and arrive back at yours.

You, Fred and George go back to your dorm and change then all lie down on your bed.

"I'm so tired." yawns Fred, expecting a reply, but doesn't get on. He look down to see you asleep with your head on his chest and his brother asleep with his head on your stomach.

*AT GRIMMAULD PLACE*

"We're back Sirius." said Harry.

"Where is y/n?" he asks.

"She said that she and the twins we're going to change into some comfy clothes, they'll be back soon though." said Ginny. Sirius just rolls his eyes and sits down on the sofa while the kids go upstairs and get changed. It's been a few hours and you and the twins still haven't returned.

"KRACHER," Sirius shouts. Kreacher comes running into the room, almost tripping when he stops in front of his master. "I want you to go get y/n and bring her back home. I don't care if she refuses to come, just bring her back." he orders.

"Kreacher will go retrieve Mistress Lupin Black." says Kreacher.

With a click of his fingers, Kreacher disapparates from the Black living room and appears in your shared dorm room. He look around and finds you sleeping on your bed, so he decides to hop on it and starts jumping.

"Y/N! KREACHER IS HERE TO TAKE YOU HOME!" He says.

"AH," shouts Fred. He falls off the bed, bringing you down with him. He ends up with his back in the floor and you on top of his chest. "Hello love." He says once again, biting his lip and reaching in for a kiss.

"Don't get any ideas Freddie," you say and push yourself off of Fred. "Okay Kreacher now that we're all awake, what did you need again?"

"Master Black has demanded Kreacher to bring you back to Grimmauld place immediately." He says.

He grabs your and Fred's hand while George hugs you from behind. You appear in the middle of the kitchen table and you all get down.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN Y/N!" Shouted Sirius. Everyone went silent.

"Sorry dad, we fell asleep." You simply reply, not sure as to why he's shouting.

"Together?" He asked.

"Yes, why does that matter though?"

"I told you, I don't want you to be with THEM," he said angrily. Everyone looked at him shocked while you just started at his with pure disgust and hate. "Y/n go to your room, the adults need to talk."

"Why! So you can talk about my relationship! The relationship that is NONE of your business!" You starting to loose your temper.

"Come on darling, let's just go upstairs. It's better for all of us." Said Remus. He reached for your hand as to tug you away but you just pulled it back.

"No! I want to know what you don't like about them," you say still keeping eye contact with Sirius. "WHAT has changed in the last few days that makes you think I shouldn't be with them?!?!"