Chapter 26

A/n: writing in italics means that y/n is speaking.

-

You go downstairs and see everyone in the living room.

Fred and George look over at you and realise that you're in a very loose shirt and booty shorts, and they don't want their brothers or anyone else to stare at you, so they walk up to you.

"Go out your trousers on." Said George.

"No." You reply.

"Trousers time." Said Fred.

"No." Still denying.

"Trouser party." Said George.

"Nooooo."

"You need trousers." Said Fred.

"Nooooo."

"Put your trousers on." Said George.

"Noo."

"Oh come on." Said Fred, giving up.

"Ugh, fineee," You say. You back upstairs and change into some joggers, everyone is waiting for you. "Happy now?"

"Hey! Those aren't your joggers." Said Fred.

"I know, I said I'd change into some trousers, didn't say who's though." You say smiling.

"Well, don't forget that it's Christmas Eve tomorrow, and have to go back to Hogwarts. It's the Yule Ball." Said Molly.

You all looked excited and decided it was time to call it a night.

~Time skip to tomorrow evening~

"We should head to Hogwarts to get ready for the ball." Said Ginny.

"Yeah you're right," you stand up but stub your toe, everyone bears it slam against the table. "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fineeee. Yeah I'm not fine, owwww that hurt." You say.

"Come here," says George. He picks you up and positions you into a piggy back and carries you to the front door. "To Hogwarts." He says and everyone goes to leave.

"Wait before we leave, y/n where's your Yule Ball dress?" Asks Harry.

"It's in Mione's special bag. I keep all my stuff in it, isn't that right Mione?" You say.

"Yeah you do... wait what?" She says.

"Can I have my trainers please mione," you say. She opens her special bag and pulls out a pair of trainers and passes them to you. Everyone just looks at you confused. "Why can I say? I don't wanna carry all my stuff, plus Mione can't even feel weight in that bag." You say.

Everyone just laughs and leave for Hogwarts.

~you arrive at Hogwarts~

"Okay, the guys will get ready in mine and Ron's dorm. Could the girls get ready in Ginny and Hermione's dorm?" Asked Harry looking at the girls. They both nodded.

"But I'm order of us to do that, your gonna have to put y/n down." Said Cedric.

"But then she'll be lonely." Said Fred with a pouty face.

"No she won't!! What are we, roaches?!?!" Questioned Hermione.

"I don't know, that not a very convincing case." Said George.

Ginny rolls her eyes and looks at Ron and Harry. "I'll get her" she says.

"We'll get them." Said Ron.

She walks up to you and pulls you off George, Harry and Ron drag the twins behind you towards the common room.

"Okay, okay I'll walk with you." You say to Ginny.

You start to walk with Ginny but run back to the twins and hug them, Hermione and Ginny chasing after you.

"I love you so much." You say to Fred and George.

"I love you." Said Fred.

"Have a good day."

"Have a great day." Said George.

"Bye!"

"Bye!" Replied George, again.

"I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Shouted Fred.

"I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Shouted George.

"Come on y/n, we need to get ready." Said Hermione. She drags you to her dorm and Harry and Cedric drag the twins.