Chapter 12

You howl and everyone can tell that you're more aggressive, but still have lots of control.

'Get back!' Said Snape.

You attack Remus and divert his attention from the trio and Snape to you. He chases you and you run away from the four of them.

'Y/N!' Shouts Harry.

He chases after and somehow manages to get rid of the wolf.

'Y/N!' Are you ok?!,' he rushes over to you and sees bruises and cuts all over your body. 'HERMIONE, RON, IT'S Y/N! SHE NEEDS HELP!'

You lay on the floor bleeding, barely alive, with Harry sitting by your side.

'Harry? Please get the twins, please. I told them something bad would happen if I wasn't back by sunrise. They need to know I'm ok.' You said weakly.

Ron, Hermione and Snape run over to you.

'Don't you dare die Y/N! You father needs you, we need you, the twins need you....' says Ron.

'I'm trying, it's so painful though,' you feel your eyes closing. 'I'm trying so, so hard.'

'I can't loose you Y/N! Please stay with us! Please, please, please don't give up!' Whimpered Hermione.

Snape picks you up from the ground and carries out of the forest and into the school, telling children to get out the way while he speed walks down the halls.

'We are going to the hospital wing, Mr Potter, go and get her dorm mates. They should have a clue on what she needs to feel better, bring them immediately .' He said.

'Yes Professor!' Said Harry. He ran upstairs to the dorm.

Harry knocks on the door but the twins think that it's you when they open the door.

'Your ba- Harry? What are you doing? Where is Y/N?' Asks Fred.

'That's what I came here to tell you both, she is being taken to the hospital wing. She said that she wants you both there!' Said Harry.

Fred and George give each other a worried look.

'No no no no no this can't be happening,' said George. They sprint to the hospital wing. 'Where is she?!'

They see you lying on a bed covered in blood, with cuts all over your face. They run over and sit on either side of you, each holding one of your hands.

'What happened? Why is Y/N covered in blood?' Asked Fred.

They both start crying and leaning over you.

'This is all our fault, we were the ones who let her come to protect you guys. When will she wake up?' Asked George.

'That's the thing, Madame Pomfrey said  there is a little chance that she will.' Said Ron.

They both looked at him shocked, trying to process the news.

You use your little strength left to squeeze Fred and George's hands, they look at you as soon as you do it, giving you a little smile.

Luna runs into the hospital wing, she notices Fred and George staring at you smiling.

'I got here as fast as I could! What happened to Fred and George?' She asked.

'It's Y/N, she squeezed our hands.' Said George.

'Well, that's a good sign, hopefully she wakes up soon.' Said Ron,

'Guys, we should get back to bed, it's almost one in the morning.' Said Hermione.

The twins get up to leave, but you grab their hands. (You're still unconscious)

'Actually, I think we'll stay. Someone needs to be here when she wakes up. Besides, I don't think she's ready to let go.' Said Fred.

He shows them you grabbing his hand, then George does the same.

'Yeah, plus I don't know I feel about leaving her alone again. I mean, Draco and the other Slytherins could show up any time, knowing that Y/N is defenceless,' said George. The others give him a confused look. 'Never mind, see you guys later.'

You pull them so that their heads were leaning on your shoulders, they were lying down next to you.

George whispers in your ear, 'I really hope that you wake up soon Y/N. We miss your smile and humour, even though we saw you an hour ago.' He lies back down.

You wake up a few hours later, thinking the boys were asleep, you sit up a bit and kiss them both on the foreheads.

'You guys are dorks...... but your my dorks.' You say quietly.

'Did you just..... kiss us?' Asked Fred.

You look down and see that the twins are awake and start going red.

'You did, didn't you?' He said.

'I um..... would it be awkward if I said yes?' You say.

'Of coarse not, and you're right, we are your dorks. Said George.

You giggle and sit up with them.

You see your dad run into the room.

'Y/N! Are you ok?! I'm so sorry that this happened! I didn't mean any of this I promise! I would never do any of this on purpose!' He says.

'What are you going to do about the task Y/N? It's only in a few hours.' Said Cedric.

'I know that you didn't mean for any of this to happen dad. It's not your fault and I know you wouldn't do it on purpose. I think I will just try and build my strength up for the next task.'

' Are you sure Y/ N? It's really dangerous!' Said Remus.

I'm sure dad, plus I can't let one injury stop me from competing.' You said.

A few hours pass.

'We should probably head down to the lake now, let's go.' Said Cedric.

You spot your dad at the lake. 'Please be careful Y/N, I don't know what I would do if something happened to you.' He gave you a hug.

'I will be, I promise dad.' You say. The twins pull you aside. 'Yes?'

'We just wanted to say we're proud of you for still wanting to do this, even though you're injured.' Sadi George.

'Yeah, and after this we're gonna get butterbeer.' Said Fred.

'Thanks guys, and butterbeer sounds lovely.' You say.

You walk off and everyone dives into the water.