Chapter 8

You walk into the greenhouse and see neville tidying up.

'Y/N! I'm sorry but we have to go to the great hall. Dumbledore has called an assembly.' He said while grabbing his robes and wand.

'What for?'

'Apparently there is a big tournament coming up with students from another school. Cmon we need to go, we're late.'

The two of you sprint down the halls and run into the great hall breathless.

'Sorry we're late Professor, we were in the greenhouse.' You say to Dumbledore.

He nods at you and you sit next to Ron and Hermione.

'EVERYONE, YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! This year, Hogwarts will be hosting a tournament. The Tri-Wizard Tournament, students from Durmstrang will also be in the tournament. Please welcome to Hogwarts.' Says Dumbledore.

Everyone looks at the big brown doors.

They boys of Durmstrang walk in and perform all these stunts.

'For safety reasons, only seventh years are allowed to compete, everyone who chooses to will be allowed to put their name in the Goblet of Fire later today. They names will be drawn tonight.' Said Dumbledore.

'Those guys look scary. Not gonna lie, but I wouldn't want to get in a fight with one of them...... or would I.' You say with a cheeky smile.

'Stop right there Y/N don't even think if it. You're not fighting one of them, they will squish you.' Says Hermione.

Everyone laughs!

'How do you know?,' you lean over the table so only the twins could hear you. 'We're so going to prank them.' They smirk at you and you lean back.

*later that day*

'The names will now be drawn.' Said Dumbledore.

Everyone takes their places.

'Champion one is..... Cedric Diggory'

'YESS!' Shouts Cedric.

'Congratulations Hufflepuff!' You say.

'The second champion...... Viktor Krum.'

'Perfect, the scary ones staying. That's great, just great!' You say.

'The third and final champion..... Harry Potter.'

'Oh, lucky me,' said Harry sarcastically. The goblet of fire starts to change colour.
'Uhhh, Professor, somethings wrong with the goblet.'

The fire turns into a raging red and another name is shot out. Dumbledore catches the piece of parchment.

'Y/N LUPIN BLACK!' He shouts.

Everyones heads and eyes turn to you.

'But Professor, I didn't put my name in it.' You say.

'I'm sorry miss Lupin Black, but you must compete. Your name was chosen. The first task will be in two day, so champions, prepare yourself. You will be dismissed from your classes tomorrow.'

You storm out of the great hall to the Gryffindor common room.

'I can't believe he's making me do this! Ughh it's so annoying.' You say frustrated.

'You get to fight for eternal glory, that's wicked!' Says Fred.

'I'd prefer to be poor! I can't take this right now, I'm going to take a nap. See you all later.' You walk off to your dorm.

'Later Y/N, we'll come to the dorm in a bit.' Said George.

Your go to your dorm and take a nap for a few hours. You get woken up by George shaking you.

'Y/N! Look outside!' He said.

You look outside and see a full moon, your eyes start to glow red and your ears start to appear.

'Under my box, there's a box of chocolates, pass me one. NOW!' You say.

Fred throws you a chocolate, you eat it and go back to normal.

'Why did you need that chocolate?' He asks.

'My dad made them, they have wolfsbane in them. It's a potion that stops the transformation. I think I'm just gonna go to bed, I need to take everything in. Sorry for being so...... not normal guys.' You say.

'We get it Y/N, you're really stressed right now and you should be. It's not your fault.' Said Fred.

'I'm sure you'll do well Y/an.' Said George.

They hug you and you all go to sleep.

*at the breakfast table the next day*

'Morning everyone. I feel pretty good today! I'm not going to do anything bad today,' you say. You pause and everyone gives you a look. 'Yeah, we all know that's a lie.'

'How are you going to prepare for the first challenge Y/N?' Asked Hermione.

'I'm not! First, we don't even know what the challenge is. Second, I could die in it. And if this is my last day in earth, I wanna have some fun.' You say.

'I agree with Y/N, I'm spending today having fun.' Agreed Cedric.

'See, even Hufflepuff agrees. Now, today I'm going too... ooh, get into a fight with the big scary Russian guy!' You point at Viktor Krum.

'I don't think you should do that Y/N, that's Viktor Krum. He is strong, he could pick you up.' Said Ron.

'So, I can pick Hufflepuff up,' you pick up Cedric with one hand and everyone looks at you shocked. 'See, I could take him on.' You say grinning.

'How about you fight me instead and the three of us joke with Krum, just not fight him.' Said Fred.

'Fine,' You tackle Fred onto the ground and everyone watches you in disbelief. 'There done, I win,' you get off Fred and sit back down on the table. 'Sorry about that Fred, I got a bit carried away.'

Everyone just watches Fred get up and laughs.

'Now we know not to get into a fight with Y/N.' Says Hermione.