Chapter 7

You try to phone Remus but he won't answer, so you just leave him a voicemail.

'Dad? Dad, please call me. It's, it's um.... I think it's happening again,' You start hyperventilating and crying. 'I feel like I'm going to die.'

You put your phone back into your pocket and sit on the floor, leaning your head against the wall.

'Y/N?,' says George. They both sit next to you. 'Please calm down, you need to tell us what happened......'

You look at the ground still crying.

Fred picks you up and sits you into his lap. They both grab each of your hands and you just cry into his shoulder.

'It's alright Y/N. Just talk to us, you'll be alright.' He says.

'I can't tell you, I really want to though.' You say.

'It's alright, you can tell us later. How you feeling now?' Asks Fred.

'I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you're bat it feels like. And right now it feels like a steel knife going through my windpipe. I can't breathe but I still fight, while I can fight.' You say.

'Y/N! There you are! What happened? You know what, the three of you in my office in five minutes!' Says Remus.

You nod.

'I really want to tell you, but you won't want to be friends with me if I do.' You say.

'Why would you think that? We will always want to be friends with you.' Said George.

'You promise?'

'Yes, we promise. We also promise we won't tell anyone.' Said Fred.

'Okay,' you go close to them and whisper in their ears, 'I'm a..... werwolf.'

You look at them, but they just look at each other and smile.

'Oh Y/N, it doesn't matter. That won't change our opinion on you.' George says.

'Yeah, anyways it's not something you have a choice on is it?' Says Fred. He wipes the tears of your cheeks and they both hug you.

You let out a smile. 'We should probably go see my dad now.'

'You're probably right,' say George. He goes to walk but swerves and picks you up (piggy back) and he starts running. Fred starts chasing behind you. 'RACE YOU THERE FRED!'

He is running through the corridor and barely misses some students.

'Aaaaahhh, Georgie be careful!,' he stops and looks at you. 'What's wrong?'

'Did you call me Georgie?' He asks.

'Oh...um yeah, sorry. I won't do it again I you want me to.'

'No, no don't apologise. It's nice,' you let out a smile. 'I'll put you down now, besides your dad is waiting.'

'Oh, um right.' You get down and open the door. 'Hey dad, we're here, and Fred is....' You check the map, 'Almost here.' You put it back in your pocket and your dad hugs you.

'Good, I'm glad to see you smiling again darling.' He says.

Fred runs into the office breathless.

'HOW DID YOU BEAT ME HERE?!' He asks. He notices Remus. 'Oh, um, hi Professor.' He says.

Remus shuts the door. He then puts a silencing spell on the room.

'Okay, well now that the three of you are here...... what happened?' He asks.

'Well, Draco told his Slytherin friends the secret and they were calling me a monster. He told them I was a werewolf and they just don't stop being mean about it because they know I'm sensitive about it.'

'Y/N!' Says your dad.

'Oh, they already know, it's fine. Well, that's still not especially good but still.' You say.

'No, I was just going to say, first of all, you are far from being a monster Y/N, second,  I will make sure Dumbledore has a word with them. But for now, please make sure that the secret remains, well, a secret.' He says.

'Thanks dad, I really needed that.' You give him a hug.

'Darling, could you please give me a second to speak with the boys.' He says.

You nod and leave the room.

'Now, I have noticed that you have taken an interest in my daughter.' He says.

They stare at him and go red.

'There is no point denying it, somehow she is not catching on. I just thought I could help you out, if you want to impress her she likes the outdoors, especially picnics and rides on her father's motorcycle, I don't think you're bad kids and I think you guys have a shot. So I would be quick to make it before someone else does.' He said.

They both smile and nod.

'Thanks for the tips Professor.' Said Fred.

They both go to leave before Remus says some more thing.

'Oh and another thing, whatever you do, don't give her fire whiskey. She can't handle it. She only needs a bottle to be a bit loopy. I don't want the secret to slip, now, you both must go. Before she starts to get suspicious.'

'Yes sir, we won't give her any.' Said Fred.

They leave and the three of you start walking down the corridor.

'What was that about?' You ask them.

'Nothing!' They say in unison.

'Whatever you say. Well, I promised Neville I'd go help him in the greenhouse, I'll be done at like four so I'll see you later, okay?' You ask.

'Bye Y/N! Well come and get you from the greenhouse, then we can go get butter beer, okay?' Said George.

'Sure! Bye boys!' You wave at them and walk off to the greenhouse.