Chapter 18

{hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I've been busy with other stuff, but not to fear, your author is back. I'm really happy to know that in the time I haven't been active, I've gained 650 reads! Thank you all so much. It means more than you know. Anyways, I'm pretty sure you're all waiting for the next part. Well, here you go}

Side note:

>>>> means y/n and a character are on a call

____ means y/n is texting a character

~~~~ means a video is being played

****** an action being done in a video

— - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - —
You hear the sound coming from your phone and you immediately take out the pink beanie out of your pocket and hold it while you silently cry into your hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Young y/n: why are you leaving me

Young Sirius: pup you know I would never leave you by choice, but I have to go. I promise you I'll come back. I love you so so so much. Be good for your dad okay?

*he hugs you and kisses your forehead*

Young y/n: I'm gonna miss you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I'm sorry, I just need a minute.' You say to the guys and walk out of the compartment.

You go into the corridor and slide down the wall, tears uncontrollably pouring out while you cling onto the beanie.

Draco sees you on the floor and come to sit down next to you.

'I swear I'm different then before. I won't hurt you anymore, because you were good to me.' He says while calming you down.

The twins overheard what Draco said to you and came out of the compartment. They sat down next to you.

'You should give him another chance love. It seems like he's really trying.' Said Fred while rubbing your back.

'He's right love, Malfoy seems really sorry. For the first time ever, I think you should maybe consider giving him a second chance.' Said George.

'Wait... you both called her love! Are you like, you know?' Asked Draco.

'We...... I......umm....' stuttered George.

'Yes, yes we are. And if you accept that then I will accept your apology.' You say giving the twins a small smile.

'Fine,' said Draco. You hug him really tightly and cry into his shoulder. 'Don't tell anyone but I've really missed you,' the twins smile at Draco. 'Oh shove off you two. So, do you accept my apology?' He asks you.

'Of coarse I do Dray, and I missed you too.' You say.

You two hug each other for another minute until he breaks the hug to sit down next to you properly.

'I never thought you'd be with blood traitors though.' He said.

'What will it take for you to call them by their first or lat name and not blood traitors?' You sigh.

'I want to be a godparent!' He replies.

'What?!' You say.

'If we are still on good terms when or if you have a child, I want to be a godparent.' He says smiling.

'Well that's not pushy at all.' Jokes Fred.

'I'll think about it. But for now, we need to get off the train. See you later Dray.' You say. You stand up and give our cousin a massive hug.

'Yes! Oh... um.. right yeah. I'll see you later cuz.' He says returning the hug and running off.

The twins just stare at the two of you.

'We'll don't just stand there, we need to get our bags. HUFFLEPUFF AND HARLOD!' You say.

'We're right here y/n. And we already have the bags, so let's go.' Said Harry.

The five of you walk off the train and onto the platform. From there, you get out of the station and into the car park.

'There it is,' you say running over to a motorbike. 'Okay, everyone get on,' everyone sits down while holding a few luggage. 'Before we leave, any questions?' You ask the four boys behind you.

'Hey y/n, do you have any helmets?' Asks Cedric.

'Oh umm yeah,' you pull four helmets out of a bag and give it to the guys. You just put on your beanie. 'I don't need one, well not right now anyways. Heads up though, muggles can't see the motorbike or as as long as we're touching it, so we're gonna get gone pretty fast.' You say.

The boys gives you a look.

'By fast, how fast do you mean?' Asked Cedric.

'Hold on tight everyone,' you start the motorcycle and zoom off. You get home in record time. 'Well, that was fun.' You say innocently.

'Y/n! We nearly hit a truck!' Said Harry.

'Yes Harry nearly, but we didn't.'

'Y/n, what is wrong with you?!' He asks.

'Clearly a lot of things.' You joke.

'Don't be mean Harry!' Says George lightly hitting him on the head.

'Yeah, its not like you're perfect. Now let's get inside, it's getting cold.' Says Fred.

'You're right, it's freezing.' You say.

You knock on the door and step back.

The door opens and reveals Remus waiting in the door way.

'Hello everyone, welcome,' he says. Everyone walks in and you are last. Remus just stands there and looks at you. 'You still have the hat..... wow. Oh I'm y/n, I have a surprise for you, come on in.' He says.

You walk into the house and Remus covers your eyes.

'Of course I still have the hat dad, I always have it on me.' You say.

'Okay.... open your eyes.' He says removing his hands from your face.