Chapter 30

⚠️ warning: may have some sensitive topics mentioned in this, please just skip it if it's too much. If it is and you need someone to talk to, I'm free. Talk to me however much you want, I promise to listen and be there for you. Don't suffer alone in silence <3 ⚠️

-

You wake up to Fred and George playing with your hair.

"Morning love." says Fred as he notices you eyelashes batter open.

"Morning boys." you yawn sleepily.

"We should head down, Ginny kept on telling us to wake you up, we refused to though and said that you were tired and needed your beauty sleep." said George.

"Why did she want me?" you asked them.

"She's eager to give you your present, she said the sooner you wake up, the better." he replied.

"Oh, well let's go down then," you say as you rush down to the kitchen. You see everyone at the table so you and the twins make your way over and get seated. "Morning everyone." Everyone smiles brightly and reply a good morning back. However Sirius eyes you and the twins and looks away, you can faintly hear him grumble ''morning''. You roll your eyes at him. "Well Merry Christmas to you to dad," and turn your full boy towards the twins. "I haven't got your present here, so we're gonna have to go down to Diagon Alley later for you to get it, okay?"

The twins open their mouths about to say something, but Ginny interrupts them.

"Please can everyone be quiet, they're announcing a very important award on the radio." she says and turns the radio up. Everyone stops speaking and the only thing that can be heard is a man talking from the radio.

"Today we will be playing the first two songs produced by a brand new artist. They were posted yesterday and have already gone viral with over 80 millions views. Playing the first one now." says the radio producer.

The song starts to play and you recognize it almost immediately. 

"This sounds familiar.....," you say. Everyone swooshes their heads and avert their eyes from the radio to you. At the opposite end of the table you can see Hermione and Ginny grinning. "Hermione, Ginny! You didn't?!?!"

"But we did! You weren't going to so we did!" Ginny squeals.

"How in the wizarding world did you even get the password to my laptop?!" you ask them.

"Fred and George told us." says Hermione.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" they both scream.

You laugh at their adorableness. "I love you guys so much," you say. Fred and George clear their throats from behind you which makes you and the others laugh even more. "Don't worry, I love you guys too."

"Is it just me or is anyone else confused as to what Mione and Ginny gave to y/n as a present." said Ron. Everyone simply nodded, quite dumbfounded.

"Show them y/n." says Ginny with a smirk on her face.

"Trouble trouble maker yeah that's your middle name." you sing. Your voice matches perfectly with voice playing from the radio.

"I hate most music, but I don't think that was too bad y/n." Said Percy.

"Thanks Percy. And thank you Mione and Gin. Best. Christmas. Present. Ever." You say to them.