Chapter 9

'Get ready boys, he's coming.' You say to the twins as Krum starts to head your way. You three start to sing.

George: There lived a certain man...

Fred: In Russia long ago...

Y/N: He was big and strong and his eyes were flaming glow...

Fred: Most people look at him...

George: With terror and fear...

'For the last time, I am not Russian,' says Krum. He pushes George. 'Maybe we should have a fight.' He starts to walk off.

'OI! KRUM! IF YOU WANNA FIGHT SOMEONE, IT'S ME!' You shout at him.

He turns around and starts to walk back to you.

'Ladies do not start fights.' He says.

'But they can finish them.' You say.

'You wouldn't want to fight me. I'm stronger and smarter then you!'

You clench your fists! 'Oh yeah, try me!'

'Fine, but you asked for this!' He shoves you and you fall on the floor.

'Hermione please, just this once. I won't ask again!' You say looking at her.

'Just this once Y/N!' She smirks at you.

'Thank you so much,' you stand up and punch Viktor in the guts, he runs out the hall. 'PU*SY!'

'That was wicked Y/N!' Cheers Ginny.

Everyone claps as you sit down.

'You know, I feel really energetic today. I'm ready for the next bit of fun.' You say.

The twins look at you with a smirk.

'Why are you two looking at me like that?!' You ask.

'I think you know why we're looking at you like that...... Y/N the howlers are about to come in. We aren't stupid.' Said Fred.

'How did you know?!' You ask.

'We are the prank kings. Now, we need to figure out the victim.' Said George.

'Okay, let's think of all the people Y/N hates right now!' Said Ron.

'Viktor?' Suggested Cedric.

'Nope!' You reply.

'Blaise?' Asked Harry.

'This is just sad now, you guys aren't going to figure it out,' the howlers arrive and you look at the Slytherin table. 'Show time.'

'I'm pretty proud of that one you know.' You say to the others.

'Y/N, don't turn around. She's coming this way.' Said Ron.

'Okay, everyone just ignore her.' You say.

'I know you did that Y/N. You're messing with the wrong girl, I could end you in seconds,' said Pansy. You just ignored her. 'Well then if you're going to ignore me I guess I'll just do this.'

She pours a jug of water on your head, you look at the other Gryffindors and they can tell that you're really p*ssed.

'Y/N are you ok?' Asked Cedric.

You don't say anything but the others hear you crack you knuckles under the table.

'Okay, everyone back up. She's p*ssed.' Said Ron.

You stand up and face her.

'She's a coward. Hear that Y/N? You're a COWARD!' She spits in your face.

She goes to punch you but you grab her fist, twist her arm and punch her in the face.

'I'm not a coward. And at least I know how to fight b*tch! Now, back off.' You say.

Everyone is laughing, clapping and cheering for you. Pansy just stands there, holding her bloody nose.

'Don't just stand there! Move pig face!' You say.

'What happened here Miss Lupin Black?' Asked Snape as he walked towards you.

'Well....'

You explain what happened to Snape.

'Oh well then, I suppose there is no need to punish you.' He says.

'Thank you Professor!' You say.

'I advice you go change into some dry clothes.'

You nod and he walks off.