Chapter 14

*heh I'm back, my holidays have officially begun*

Side note:

____ means y/n is texting a character

— - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - — -
'We both love you.' Said Fred.

'What?' You say looking at them confused.

'We both love you.' Said George.

'You do?' You ask.

'Mhm yeah, we have loved you for a while.' He said.

'I can't believe you just said it.' You say.

'Neither can we.' Said Fred.

You grab their hands and start jumping up and down with happiness, smiling and blushing like crazy.

'OOH, I love you two! Yay!' You say.

'Oh good, that's great news!' Says George.

You hug them both really tightly.

'That's why you kissed us in the hospital wing.' Said Fred.

'I thought you were asleep, if I had k own you were awake I wouldn't of done it....... the real questions is, how am I so clueless?' You say and the three of you burst out laughing.

'Now that that's sorted let's go to the three broomsticks.' Said George.

'Like a date or?' You ask.

'If that's what you want it to be.' Says Fred smirking.

You smile at the two of them.

'Come on then, we need to be back in time to meet the others before food' you say.

You grab their hands and run to the three broomsticks and sit down at a table.

'I'll go get the butterbeer.' Says Fred and he walks off.

You look over and notice George staring at you.

'Got a staring problem Georgie?,' you say. He dates going red. 'Don't get so worried George, I stare at you sometimes too. I'm excited for you to meet my dad, I'm sure he'll like you.' You say.

'Honestly, I'm really worried about it,' you look at him confused. 'I guess I just don't want him to not like me, you know.' He says.

'Don't be worried though, I know how you feel, I'm scared your parents won't like me either. But if he doesn't like you then we can just go out everyday. So, I tho I you'll be fine, and the three of us and Hufflepuff can lock ourselves in my room.' You say and the two of you giggle.

You look over and see Dean Thomas.

'Hey, what's wrong?,' asks George. He sees where you're looking. 'Oh I'm going to kill him.'

'Not if I do first.' You say.

George grabs your hand to stop you as you stand up.

'I'm not holding back this time George, he's dating Ginny and he just kissed Lavender! Look, you can either come with me to get Fred so the three of us can do something about it or you can stay here.' You tell him.

Fred walks back to the table, clearly annoyed.

'Did you guys see that? He just kissed Lavender!' He said slamming the cups on the table and taking a seat.

'Don't worry, I got this.' You say with a devilish smirk.

You leave the pub and come back ten minutes later.

'Oh Godric, I don't even want to know what you did.' Says Fred.

You sit down and start texting Ginny.
________________________________
Lil Ginny

I'm so sorry Ginny

What are you on about y/n?

Dean just kissed Lavender
I'm at the three broomsticks with the twins and I just saw it

Oh
What do I do now?

Wait for a bit, I have a plan

What is it?

I'll tell you what I did when I get back okay?

Oh ok, I'll go hang out with Luna

Good idea
Please don't be upset Gin
He doesn't deserve you

Thanks y/n, I'll see you later

Bye Gin
________________________________

'He's gonna be so angry when he leaves,' You say. You take a sip of your drink and the boys just stare at you and laugh. 'What are you laughing at?' You ask

'There is cream on your face.' Says George.

'No there isn't, I have no idea what you're talking about.' You say.

'Oh okay,' says George. He wipes the cream from your face and shows his finger in front of you. 'What's this then?'

You lick it off his finger.

'I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't see any cream. Besides, if anyone has cream on their face, it's Fred,' You say. Before anyone could do anything, you wipe cream on Fred's face. 'Whoops. Well look at the time we should be getting back.'

'Oh you did not!' Says Fred.

They both put cram on our face and you wipe it off. You then drag them back to Hogwarts and see Ginny, you run up to her and the others and give her a massive hug.

'How you holding up Gin? I hope you're feeling a bit better, he doesn't deserve you.' You say to her.

'I'm doing better thanks. Y/n, do you know what he's doing? And what did you do? We're all dying to know.' She says.

You chuckle and you all sit down on the floor in a circle.

'Right now, he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blonde tramp and she's probably getting frisky.' Said George.

'Right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cuz she can't shoot whiskey.' You say.

'Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool stick showing her how to shoot a combo.' Said Fred.

You smirk. 'But he don't know.....'

'Oh Godric y/n, what did you do?' Asked Hermione.

'I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheeled drive, carved out names into his leather seats. I took a LV slugger to both heads lights, slashed a hole in all four tires. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.' You say all confident and proud.

'This is why we're friends y/n, thank you so much.' Says Ginny as she goes to hug you.

'Of coarse Gin. Besides, he asked for it. Cheating on you, what is he mental?!,' you look over and see Dean walking into the common room. 'Oh Godric, I..... what do I do?! He's coming over! Ok, everyone just, stay calm!' You say.

'Who ruined my car?' Asked Dean.

'Don't blame me I didn't have a clue.' Said Ron.

'Well it's not my fault I'm innocent like you.' Said Harry.

'I did it.' You say.

'Why would you do that?!' He said.