Chapter 31

A/n: first of all I just wanted to say thank you all so bloody much for 7.33k reads, that wicked. This story is getting way more attention then I expected 😂!

Second of all, the photo above is my TikTok account, so if it wouldn't be to much to ask but to go ahead and follow. You don't have to obviously 😂 just letting you know about it. I post Harry Potter edits, marvel edits, maze runner edits, sounds, and so far other peoples names in calligraphy.

Make sure to read the A/N at the end of the story, it's quite important.

-
⚠️ warning: sensitive content, pls skip if not comfortable or able to read, dm if u want too, I'm here to help and support everyone ⚠️

"WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" Shouted Sirius in your face.

"GET OFF OF ME!" You scream and kick him off you and run into Remus' arms.

"YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP!" He shouted again.

"I just wanted you to be my dad. A dad who actually loved me, a dad who is NOTHING like you." You say as hot tears roll down your face.

"You think I wanted a daughter like you?! I never wanted you in the first place!"

"SIRIUS," Remus finally shouts which scares you. He hold you tighter though, you turn your head to see Sirius getting closer so you shut your eyes and grab onto your father for dear life. "Stand back Sirius. She is now in a traumatic state thanks to you. Don't you dare come near my daughter. I mean- how could even think to do and say that to your own child?!"

"Cedric, take y/n into the I her room and try to calm her down." Said George. Cedric nods at George and walks up to you.

"Come on y/n it's ok. You can trust us." He says. He sticks his hand out and you hesitantly take it, walking into the other room. Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Harry follow you and Cedric and Ginny makes sure to shut the door. Meaning Fred and George are still in the other room with the adults.

"Y/n please could we see your neck. We only want to make sure that you're ok." Says Ginny.

"I..... ok," you turn to Cedric. "You do it... please."

He gently brushes the strands of hair covering your neck away and looks at it. "Oh....your skin. Oh yeah, your skin and bones. Uhh.....yeah umm, it's pretty bad guys." He says slowly pulling you into a hug afterwards.

"I'm sorry Ced, if I knew this was gonna happen I never would of invited you and you never would of seen all of that. I'm so so sorry." You say.

"Y/n, it's not your fault. We won't let him hurt you again, we promise." Said Ron.

Meanwhile with the twins and the adults:

"We hate to do this but you leave us no choice, we can't live without her. Love us or hate us, we will both be standing at that alter." Said Fred to Sirius.

"No you won't." Is all Sirius said.

"Then we will run away. To another galaxy you know. You know she's in love with us. She will go anywhere we go." Said George.

"Go ahead, take her. I don't want her anyways." Said Sirius.

Fred rolls his eyes before shouting for you. "Y/n! Let's go pack your stuff, we're leaving."

You slowly reappear in the room, keeping an eye on Sirius' every move. "But what about my dad?" You say looking at Remus.

"I'll be fine, as long as you're safe. Promise me you'll come back to Hogwarts y/n, please." He says.

"Where are we going to staying though?" You say turning towards the twins.

"Actually, at your birthday present. But now seems like a much more suitable time to go there." Said George.

"Would anyone else like to come for a few hours?" Asked Fred looking towards the 'gang'. Everyone except Harry and Hermione decide to go with you. Everyone gets up and leaves the room.

George sees that your upset so he pulls you under one arm. "Don't worry y/n, I promise I won't let him hurt you again," you simply just nod and look down. "Hey what's wrong?"

"A million thoughts in my head. Should I let my heart keep listening? I know it's time to say goodbye, so hard to let this go. This is the only place I've ever called home, what if it's not my home anymore?" You say.

Fred walks in and puts you under one of his arm too. "Then we'll make a new home.... together. Away from all of this. Where there are no rules. We can have fun all day everyday and not have a care in the world. And maybe even start a family. I mean, if you want that."

"That sounds wonderful. We should probably get going though, I think Gin, Ced and Ron are waiting for us in the car. You three walk over towards the kitchen to say bye to everyone.

A/n: sheesh this chapter was horrible.

Anyways, the important news I wanted to tell you guys was that I'm going into year ten this Wednesday. And this year is VERY important to me. I need to focus real hard for my GCSEs. Meaning that I don't think I'll be able to post a lot. I will still try, but I think it'll be delayed.

You might as well forget this story 😭 I'm sorry.

Im still posting, it's just that I feel like it's going to be one chapter every three weeks or so. We'll see.

Anyways, byeeeee x