Chapter 2

Skip to next week!

You wake up.

'DAD! GET UP! I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR HOGWARTS!' You shout.

You run down the stairs and see your dad standing there with your bags.

'Now Y/N, you need to eat on the potion infused chocolates every night of a full moon, it will stop you transforming. We can't expose the secret.' Said Remus.

'Got it, but dad, what if I don't get into Gryffindor?' You asked.

'It doesn't matter what house you get, what matters is that you're a good person.' He gives you a hug.

'Well, that a huge relief. I already know Draco and a few others,' you say smiling.

'From sneaking out.' He says muffled.

'I can't wait to go, cmon dad.' You say pulling his hand towards the door.

'Ok ok, just make sure they don't find out that we're werewolves. Well, I mean, you're not quite a werewolf but you know what I mean.' He says.

'It's ok dad, I got this.'

You get to Hogwarts.

*In the great hall*

'If I may have everyones attention, we have a new student joining us this morning.' Said Dumbledore.

'It's got to be Y/N.' Said Harry.

'Everyone please welcome..miss Lupin Black.'

You walk into the hall and see the group. You wave at them while walking towards the front.

'Y/N, we will now sort you into your house, then you will go sit at that table, ok?' Says Dumbledore.

You nod and sit on the stool. The sorting hat is placed on top of your head.

The hat springs to life and begins to speak. 'Kind.... very protective of her friends..... very gifted..... could be Ravenclaw, but then again quite brave.... better be..... GRYFFINDOR!'

You look up at your father and smile. You walk over to the Gryffindor table and sit down next to Hermione and Fred.

'Hey guy-' you start to speak but Fred interrupts you.

Fred and George grab one of your fingers each. The ones that have tattoos on it.

'It's her!' Cried Fred.

You look at both of them confused.

'Oh right, we were just checking if it was you Y/N.' he said.

'Okay?,' you turn back to Hermione. 'I'm so glad I'm in Gryffindor with you guys.'

'Hey Y/N! Don't ignore us, turn back round and talk to us, please.' Said George.

You turn round and giggle and smile at them.

'So, want us to show you around?' Asked George.

You look at Hermione and she just laughs.

'They seem pretty desperate, you should go with them.' She says.

*All the teachers are gone by now*

'You know what, I'd love too. Let's go then.' You smile at the twins.

The three of you get up and they both grab your hands.

Something hits each of their heads.

'Ow!' Said George.

'That hurt!' Said Fred.

You look at the floor and see two seasoned apples. You grab both of them and stand up on the table.

'Who threw these?!,'You shout.

Everyone stays silent because they are scared.

'Well next time don't.'

'I did, sorry Y/N.... it's just a joke.'

You divert your eyes to the house of Hufflepuff and see a tall brunette boy.

You give him a death stare and call him a lowlife.

'Dude chill out, it's just a joke.' He says.

'What's the punchline?' You ask with your arms folded.

He look at you confused and you start to get agitated.

'What. Is. The. Punchline? Why is the joke funny? What about this is humorous?' You point at Fred and George's heads which are now bleeding.

Oliver sniggers and everyone stares at him, scared to see how you'll react.

'This is not a joke, you're an a*sehole and so is he.' You say pointing to Oliver.

'Cmon you two, we're going.' You grab Fred and George's hand and walk out the great hall.

Everyone is talking about how cool and bad*ss you are.

In the corridor, they both stop you and pull you aside.

'Thanks for doing that back there Y/N, not many people would be stood on a table and call someone an a*sehole on their first day.' Said Fred.

You giggle and look at the two of them.

'What are friends for, right?' You say.

They both hug you.

'Y/n, why don't you go see who you're sharing a dorm with, we'll meet you back in the common room.' Said George.

You nod and walk off. Suddenly, you bump into someone.

'I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too. I wasn't looking where I was-' you say panicking but suddenly get cut off.

'Hey, hey it's ok. Don't worry about it. I'm Harry by the way. Harry Potter.' Said Harry.

'Thanks Harry, but now I need to go find Dumbledore. Bye!' You say and walk off. Harry follows you.

You eventually find Dumbledore.

'Sorry to be a bother Professor but, I was wondering if you could tell me who I'm sharing a dorm with?' You ask.

'Well miss Lupin Black, since you joined later than everyone else, only the boys' dorms are available. It has been arranged that you will share with the Weasley twins. I must be on my way but, good luck.' He said and walked off.

'It could be worse...,' you go back and spot Harry. 'Cmon Harry, we've got to inform the others.'

'Alright alright! I'm coming!' He runs after you as you enter the Gryffindor common room. There were already a lot of people there.

'So Y/N, which girl are you unlucky enough to share a dorm with?' Said George.

'Well actually..... I'm sharing a dorm with you and Fred.' You say.

Everyone in the room stops what they're doing and stare at you.

'Hey it wasn't my choice, sorry.' You say.

'That's great,' says Fred. Everyone looks at him. 'That came out a bit quick.'

'Well, I'll just put my stuff on the floor and get you two cleaned up. Come on.' You say.

'Okay, let's head up,' Said George as he grabs your bags. 'Follow us.'

'Thanks George, see you later Hermione.' You run off with them to the dorm.

'See you in a bit Y/N!' Hermione replied.