Chapter 19

You look over and see someone standing in the kitchen doorway. You eyes start leaking happy tears.

'Oh my merlin!!!' You squeal.

'Hello pup.' Says Sirius.

'Wait who's that?' Asks Fred. Fred and George look back and forth between you and Sirius.

'Are we being replaced?' Asks George.

'DAD,' you run over and jump into his arms. 'I've missed you so so so so so much.'

'I missed you too pup, I missed you too,' he just stands there and hugs you. 'I see you still have the beanie we gave you.'

'Yes I do, I take it everywhere. I can't believe you're back!' You say all pumped up and excited like a four year old getting sweets.

'Care to introduce me to your friends?' He asks.

'Sure! This is Huffle- I mean Cedric,' you say going red. 'Sorry about that Ced.'

'It's okay y/n, it's nice to meet you sir.' He says shaking Sirius' hand.

'You seem nice Cedric,' says Sirius. He walks over to Harry and gives him a hug. 'Good to see you all grown up Harry, we'll have to catch up later.'

'It's great to see you too Sirius, happy to know you're okay.' Says Harry.

'Oh, and I have a few things to give to you from your parents,' Harry nods at him. 'And who might these young gentlemen be?' Asks Sirius.

'The twins! They're y/n's bOyFrIeNdS!' Said Harry.

'Harry! Can you be quiet, Godric! Y/n looks like she's about to murder you. Anyways, I'm Fred. Great to meet you sir, when y/n first found out you were coming, she literally started crying. Oh Godric, now she looks like she's gonna murder me. You won't let her will you sir?' Said Fred.

'Don't worry, from all the letters she's sent me I think she cares about the two of you too much to kill you. She seems to really like you two.' Replies Sirius.

'Oh my merlin, I'm going to go die in a hole now.' You say out of embarrassment.

You walk out but George pulls you back in.

'Aww, you write about us love? That's so cute.' Teases George.

'George Fabien Weasley! You stop talking right now! I know you two write about me in your letters to your mom! So don't you dare judge me! I'm angry at you too Harry! And you too dad! You all need to stop exposing me!' You say out of anger and embarrassment and just stand there with your arms folded and looking down at the floor.

'Alright, alright. Everyone stop before y/n actually gets a knife out the drawer and kills someone. Y/n, until molly gets here everyone is staying in your room. Can you take everyone and their stuff to your room please.' Remus said.

'Okay!' You reply. You grab every single bag (including suitcases) with ease and everyone just stared at you.

'How did you just?! What the? You k is what never mind, let's just go to your room.' Said Harry, completely shocked at your strength.

'Umm okay?,' you walk up to the third floor and go down to the very end of the corridor and stop in front of a door. 'This is my room.' You tell them, swinging it wide open.

Your room:

All the boys go and sit on your bed

'Wow, I expect it to be all black, no cute and sweet and innocent. You have taste y/n.' Said Cedric admiring your bedroom.

You put all the bags down in the corner of the room and join the boys sitting in the bed.

'Thanks? I like it too? Sorry I'm a bit confused. Anyways what do you guys wanna do know?' You ask the four of them.

'What should we-'started Harry but who was then cut off by Remus shouting down the stairs.

'CAN EVERYONE COME DOWN PLEASE!'

'Sorry Harry but whatever you're ere gonna say will have to wait.' You say before you all dash out the door.

'We were thinking about having pizza, is everyone alright with that?' Asked Remus as you all got down.

'Fine with us, we love pizza.' Answered Fred.

'Yeah, same here.' Said Cedric.

'I'll go get it now, does anyone wanna come?' You ask.

'NO THANK YOU! I mean I'm good thanks, I'd rather stay here then be out there and have a higher chance of dying.' Says Harry.

'I'll come.' Said Fred knowing you were a little mad, but also because he was always up to do something crazy.

'Thanks for that Fred, anyone else wanna come?,' you ask again but they all stay quiet. 'Well I love you too. Let's go.'

Cedric leans over to Harry. 'I'm so glad she isn't making me go,' He whispered. However, you still hear it and hit him in the back of the head with a book. 'Owwwww!' He whines.

'No need to be dramatic y/n!' Said Harry.

'Well I'm not spending another second in this house with you uttered twats!' You say opening the door.

'Where are you going? Paris or Milan?' Joked Harry.

'F*UCK OFF!' You grab Fred's hand, go outside and slam the door shut.

'So are we getting pizza or?' Questioned George.

_____________________________

Hey, it's your author. I just wanted to say thank you all sooooo very f*cking much.

Because of you, I have gained 1k reads. That's insane!

I started writhing this book for my own pleasure and just for fun, not actually expecting anyone to read it.

But the amount of people who read it, added it to their library, voted for it, followed me AND commented on it... thank you.

This is the best thing ever.