Chapter 6

It was late at night, you were having a great dream but I was soon to be ruined by Fred waking you up.

'Y/N?' Whispered Fred.

'What?!' You said in a sleepy and irritated voice.

'Can I sleep with you?' He asked.

'No!'

'Why not?'

'Because I'm trying to sleep.'

Fred pushes his way into your bed.

'What are you..... no, no, no!' You say.

'Stop it's fine, shhh.' He says.

'Omg.......,' you face away from him and see George standing there. 'Yes George?'

'If Fred gets to lie with you then do I?' He asks.

'........fine!' You say.

'Really?' He asks in disbelief.

He just stands there staring at you.

'Hurry up George before I kick you both out.' You say.

He runs across the room and crawls into your bed. You turn to your back and look at the ceiling.

'I can't believe I'm letting you guys lie down next to me, you guys so owe me for this. You better give me some fireworks tomorrow.'

They both laugh and agree.

*next morning*

'Y/N, you need to wake up!' Said Fred.

'Noooo, I don't want toooo, I'm tireeedd.' You whine.

'Come in Y/N, don't make us do this.' Said George.

'I don't want to get up!'

'I guess you leave is no choice,' they pick you up, sit you at the end of your bed and hand you your robes. 'Ok, that's a start.'

'Alright alright,' you take the robes and get changed. 'Happy now?'

'Very! Oh and we will meet you after our first class, you have defence against the dark arts right?' Asks Fred.

'Yeah, ok I just need to grab my books and wand.' You say.

'Hey Y/N! Me and Luna are here to walk to class with you, you ready?' Asks Neville.

'I'm almost ready!' You say while searching your trunk for your wand.

'Okay, just come out when you're done.' He says.

'I found my wand, I'm ready to go. Thanks for waiting guys. See you later twins.' You give the twins a hug and walk off with Luna and Neville.

'Hopefully Snape won't be too hard on us today,' says Luna. She grabs your hand. 'Let's go!'

'Coming Luna, let's go Nev. Snape sounds...... interesting.' You say.

You get into class and walk in.

'Miss Lupin Black, please take a seat next to Mr Weasley. Everyone read from page 395 to the end of the chapter.' He says.

You go and sit next to Ron.

'Hey Y/N. Just a heads up, he is always this mean.' Says Ron.

'He doesn't seem that mad, rather sad. And I have a feeling I know why.' You reach inside your bad and pull out a piece of paper.

'What are you doing?' He asks.

'Oh it's a letter, for Snape. I have a feeling I might be able to help,' Ron looks at you and sniggers. 'Hey I already finished the work, so you can shush.'