Two|Chance encounter

He called his cectpa for what seemed like the hundredth time

He called his cectpa for what seemed like the hundredth time. She answers right away. Screeching out loudly in his ear. (Cectpa-sister)

"идиот what now?" (идиот-idiot)

Instead of getting angry, he breathes in deeply before explaining why he needed to call again so soon.

"I can't find the last item on the list. Can you do without it?"

He waited for his sister to make a fit about him not being able to food shop on his own. His foresight when it comes to her is right per usual.

"I can't believe you. It's fine, as long as you got everything else."

Thank god.

"Okay see you in a bit."

Goodness knows he couldn't take more of her screaming like he's younger than her. He isn't. Kasia liked to get the upper hand whenever she could for as long as he could remember. Not that he gave up easily, but sometimes one has to know when to pick their battles. Especially when it's against their baby sister.

Knowing he got everything he finally relaxed. Well, almost everything. But who's counting. Kasia probably. For sure.

Let's check out and head back.

Along the way, he walked past someone who smelled like grounded cinnamon and cocoa butter. Their scent, not overpowering in nature but subtle, he almost couldn't put his finger on why it woke his senses so.

It makes him stop in his tracks, turn to discover who the scent belongs to. If he didn't know any better he'd think he was some kind of wolf the way he scrutinize the room, looking and sniffing the air. Retracing his steps his eyes landed on the most beautiful woman he's had the pleasure of laying them on.

She's walking towards the seafood section. He couldn't take his eyes off her from where he stood watching. Behind her so he didn't see her face but without a doubt, he knew she'd be perfect if there was such a thing. While she's covered from head to toe in a big willowy winter coat, he knew the body underneath would be sexy. Ripe for his touch.

If only I didn't have my obnoxious cectpa waiting for me to bring these groceries. I'd go up to her and strike up a conversation.

I don't want to, but with complete regret, I turn around walking away from the woman who has me whipped without even knowing her name.

Detka we'll meet again. (Detka-baby)

Real soon. I don't know how but I'm certain we will. I've always been a man who seems to get whatever I want, one way or another, and I want her.