1 Million Views

We made it, guys!!! We made it to 1 million reads on Untouched. Take a moment to let that sink in....

When I first started writing this story, it was during a time when the world seemed so dark and perilous without any light at the end of the tunnel. During the pandemic, I experienced so many things. My mental health declined. There was a period when every day I woke up, I'd feel so lost, sad, and just unmotivated to do anything. Writing this book was my escape and way to process it all, the feelings, experience, and loneliness without people around me.

Any who let me get back on track. I just wanted to send major love and thanks to all of you, who took the time to read, comment, and embrace this book with all of your kindness and warm words in the comments. I couldn't have made it to a million without any of you, so THANK YOU guys so much. I mean it. You guys are the best.

I hope this story and what it meant for me during that time, a way to cope with life, did the same for all of you. If that is the only thing you got from it, then I did my job. But I hope it made you laugh, cry, get the feels, and feel warmth in your stomach at times, too. Hope you guys are excited about reaching 1 million as much as I am.

I recently graduated with my MA in Mental Health Counseling, so my schedule is opening up for me to start writing again. I've started working on belonging to them, chapter 10, which I hope to release sometime next week. Please look out for that if you reading that book.

Love,
Vcampbell425