Twenty-Seven|Out an about

Eureka and I are both sweating like crazy

Eureka and I are both sweating like crazy. She went on a short morning run with me. We did a few laps around the hotel down some blocks and back. The blue biker shorts she has on hugs her thighs like they are painted on.

Detka swipes the sweat from her forehead. Leaned over breathing hard. I press the up button for the elevator. We're heading straight to the shower.

"I'm exhausted. I don't think I can walk another step."

"Want me to carry you?" I ask.

We enter the metal box, going to the eight floor. So far this trip has been great. Yesterday was a day spent at her friend and fiancé home. I enjoyed meeting Javon and Chris.

"No it's okay. Thanks though. I'm too sweaty."

"I can still carry you."

She shook her head. Gathering her breath. Detka's hair looks frizzy today. From yesterday's swimming, to this morning's run. She looks like a cute little poodle with hair flying every which way.

I find her beautiful in every which way. In every sense she's breathtaking.

"Is my hair bad? I know I need to wash it. I'm thinking maybe I should get cornrows."

Cornrows.

"Its not that bad baby. What are cornrows?"

Detka and I step out heading to the room. She has the key as her work out top has a tiny pocket which fits the key. She inserts it sounding the click as the door opens with a green light.

Entering we see housekeeping came while we were out and straighten up the room. The bathroom is restocked with fresh towels, and all those toiletry items. The bed has been made, neat with smooth white sheets this time. An array of pillow placed in a particular way.

"Let me get my phone to show you a picture of me with cornrows. It's easier to show you than explain. It's basically a hairstyle."

She gets her phone unlocking it. I see her password but I erase it from my mind. Eureka shows me a picture of her wearing a bikini while laying back on a sofa appearing relaxed. Her hair in this picture is different than I've seen it before.

"Oh. This looks like it took a lot of time to complete." I acknowledge.

"It did, a few hours even with two people working on it at the same time. I got them super long."

"This part?" I clarify pointing to the hair that's hanging down.

Eureka nods. "Yes that's not all my hair, hair was added in because my hair wasn't that long when I got it done. It's longer now though."

"Cool. Ready to shower? I can't wait to wash this funk off me."

Eureka looks excited at prospect. She leaves he phone on the bed. "Yes let's go."