Thirty-Four|Dark past

WARNING this chapter touches on suicide. If at any moment you are triggered, please stop reading!!

Over 4 weeks have passed but even so I still pinch myself every time I remember Kira getting down on one knee

Over 4 weeks have passed but even so I still pinch myself every time I remember Kira getting down on one knee. I remember everything he said word for word.

"I want to start by saying that you are the most special woman and from the first second, of our chance meeting I knew I'd make you mine. Whether you were already taken or not. Eureka you had me under your spell from day one. I couldn't sleep without you. I want to always be around you, take care of you, make you smile and happy. When we're together all my thoughts are entangled about you, how I never want us to be apart, that if we could spend the rest of our lives together, I'd be the happiest man in the world... I've loved you since the day we met in Target and I'll continue to love you until our last days. I want to spend the rest of my life being yours and you being mine so I have to ask you Detka. Will you make me forever yours? Will you marry me Eureka?"

Like tell me that's not the sweetest proposal. I can't contain the humongous grin on my face whenever I picture this moment. It's so unexpected him putting the ring in the pizza. I didn't notice it.

Good thing I didn't accidentally swallow it. That would have been a nightmare. That same night both Javon and my mom text me, about the ring in my food. I broke it to them, sending a picture of my hand, writing Kira proposed.

Mom called me immediately and wished us congratulations. I literally had to bite my lip to not reveal the other secret. That I'm also pregnant.

Javon and I spoke the morning after. Mostly him screaming into the phone how happy he was for me saying "yes b>tch now we're both off the market!"

His words not mine. Javon said he knew it was coming, since he and Kira choose the rings together. Which is utterly beautiful by the way. I don't think I could have chosen a better one myself.

I didn't tell him I'm pregnant either.

It's a rose gold emerald cut ring. The band is also rose gold with tiny white diamonds around the center rose gold diamond. I find myself looking at it every five minutes throughout the day.

It certainly doesn't help school ended last month. I'm free everyday for the most part now. It means I'm bored but I've been passing the time researching pregnancy stuff and watching anime in my apartment.

Kira while busy checks on me every few hours during the day via video. He somehow manages to always spend his nights at my apartment. He's rarely at his place unless it's to go there on the weekends for clothes, and things he needs. We're almost near moved in together at my place.

He hired a new architect to take Lucas's place. I haven't met him but I heard him talking to Kira on the phone. Right now I'm relaxing as I scroll through Crunchyroll to start something new.