Twenty-Five|No sleep tonight

I meant what I said

I meant what I said.

I plan on marrying Eureka. We're in a cab headed back to the hotel. Dinner was delicious. The food tasted great. Eureka looked out of this world in the two piece number she's wearing. Having been in the room when she was getting dressed I know there's no bra underneath.

The whole time we ate my eyes kept going to her chest noticing how the air conditioning inside the restaurant would make her nipples harden. While we talked and shared from our plates I pictured me sucking on each until she begs me to please her.

Earlier wasn't enough for me. I want her even more. I can't wait for us to get back. I plan to have a long steamy night.

>>>>

Eureka goes to undress as soon as we step in the room. I went to use the bathroom. Meanwhile unbutton my shirt. I wash my hands. Just about ready to f>uck the daylights out of Eureka.

I head into the bedroom finding her only in a pink thong with her back to me. Eureka is combing through the suitcase searching for something.

"What are you looking for?"

"My silk night dress I packed."

Eureka says not stopping.

I go up behind her reaching around to pinch those hard nipples. Going to her ear I whisper. "You don't need it."

Biting it making Eureka arches her back into me. Her round ass aligns over my d>ck making it swell even more.

"Why don't I need it?"

She mutters.

"I need you just the way you are for what I have planned."

Turning her around I pick her up. Eureka holds my biceps while clasping her thick thighs around my torso. I move us against the nearest wall which so happens to be the window. Back is pressed against it. The dark sky and flicking lights in the distance creates the perfect backdrop for us.

My hand immediately goes to my favorite spot, her neck. Using it I tilt her face up to mine. Eureka licks her lips as she watched me with an aroused turned on expression. Saying in more words than one she's ready to be fucked in every which way.

"Baby don't plan on getting much sleep tonight."

"Uh. Okay."

She comes closer forehead pressed against mine. I squeeze her neck as our lips touch in a heated wet kiss. Eureka tilts her head letting me kiss her deeper. I hold her closer as my tongue seeks out her own. They meet exploring each other. Colliding inside her warm delicate mouth.

I will never tire from kissing this woman.

Wet, smooth and erotic battle as I devour all of her. Eureka goes to my hair undoing the bun. Going about combing her fingers through my hair. I let go of her neck going to my next favorite spot, her ass. I palm both cheeks squeezing them together. Using them to hold her secure.