Twenty-One|Full circle

Damn my woman has an ass

It's so large and ever-present with each step she takes. Sadly I'm not the only man in here who notices. Every hot blooded male with a decent pair of eyes, from young to old stares at Eureka. She pays no attention to them watching her however, which I don't know if I'm thankful about or not.

On one hand it's great she doesn't feel anxious from all the heads turned, but on the other hand it makes me livid whenever one of them is bold enough to grope her body with their lustful eyes. Eyes I keep wanting to poke out.

It's not her fault she's beautiful, and the simple dress she's wearing doesn't help. It's the perfect length not too short, not too long. Covering her breast with sleeves. The simplicity of it is made up by the woman wearing it.

Her curves are on showcase. The tiniest waist, thick thighs, wide hips which fleared out to her round ass, complete with the face of an angel. Eureka Campbell is a meant to be stared at. With an air of confidence She walks ahead of the shopping cart, leading us throughout Target.

The cart is slowly becoming full, from food we both like. She and I shop together like an old married couple. Along the way we stopped picking up a treat for Obsidian.

Eureka looking so cute as she pouted her lips asking me if we could get it for her cat. I pretend to be against it, saying no, furrowing my brows. Eureka rolled her eyes and made puppy dog eyes at me. Batting those mile long lashes framing those precious warm brown eyes.

She won me over when she reminded me of an earlier promise, she will deliver on tonight. We decided we'd spend the night at her place. In order for me to cash in my reward.

Detka has me wrapped around her dainty fingers and I can't say I hate it.

Now she walks beside me. We've finished shopping a few minutes ago. Eureka and I go to the front to check out.

"Let's do self-checkout." Eureka says.

I nod, steering the cart towards that direction. Eureka has one arm around my waist as we walk in pace with each other. With me being taller it makes it easier for my love to meet my pace this way. I make sure to walk slow since my stride is bigger.

We come close to the self-checkout. There's a girl in her twenties wearing a red shirt with a Target name tag. She frowns as we come closer.

"Sorry guys, all the self check out machines are out of order today. You'll have to go to the cashiers to pay."

"Okay thank you." I say turning the cart around.

"That's annoying. I love using self check out. I wonder what happened to all their machines." Eureka says.

"Yeah." I answer.

We join the long line with other shoppers. Everyone distanced by 6ft marked by the red stickers on the floor. There is a few people ahead of us. Eureka takes my hand leaning into my side. I kiss her forehead. Eureka looks up at me.