Twenty-Eight|Returning the favor

"Hi Obsidian

"Hi Obsidian. Do you miss me?"

As soon as we woke Eureka decided to reach out to Kasia so she can check on Sid.

"I think he does but he's doing better." Kasia answers for him.

"Really? He hasn't been away from me since the day I rescued him."

I watch my love as she face time my sister and her cat. She sat up against the headboard conversing with the two. My head on her lap while she plays in my hair lovingly.

Right after we'll be heading out for a run, come back for another visit at the spa. It's the perfect remedy to rid us of our aches and pains after exercising.

>>>>

"Kira thank you."

"For what love."

Eureka wraps the towel around her body. Stepping first out the shower. I climb out behind her. Reaching for a towel to dry myself with.

"For introducing exercise into my life. I feel like I have more energy than before."

"Oh. No problem. It was all you. You chose to continue working out with me."

She tightens the towel, removing the shower cap from her stretched hair. Detka had it up wrapped around itself so it wouldn't get wet. I come closer kissing her wet forehead.

We went about brushing our teeth. Eureka applied her skin care routine after while I trimmed my beard. When I finish she's rubbing on the last step while watching me. I wink at her raising an eyebrow in her direction.

"What made you grow out your beard?"

"Honestly no particular reason. I wanted something different and I happened to love the way it looks so I kept it."

"Well I love it. It's soft." Leaning in I ask. "How about when I'm eating you out. How does it feel then?"

Eureka bites her lips. Exiting the bathroom not answering me. I chase her into the bedroom. Picking her up, I put her on her back on the bed. Kissing her lips. I start tickling her.

"Baby how does is feel? Tell me or I won't stop."

She just wiggles around laughing out loud as I tickle her waist. I continue joining Detka laughter as I try my best to get her to give into me.

"Kira. Ah please." She laughs. "You know I'm ticklish, oh." The sound warms my heart.

"I know that's why I'm doing it. Answer me. I love hearing you laugh."

"Kira! Alright I'll tell you. I'll tell you." She says.

I stop tickling her kissing her forehead. Eureka gathers her breath. She's marvelous.

"Yes its soft down there too."

I can't help but smirk at her. "Want me down there now?"

Eureka gets up from under me. "We have a spa appointment remember. Maybe later. I don't want us to be late."