Seven|Staying the night

What time is it?

What time is it?

I don't actually give a shit. There's nowhere else I will rather be but here in Eureka's living room kissing her, holding her. We've been at it for what feels like hours, just getting acquainted with each other's lips.

I can't complain. The skin on her back I've been allowing myself to caress is so soft. As much as I want to, I don't venture elsewhere. If I move from her back that'd be asking for more than she's ready for yet. Detka braces away.

Her chest falling up and down due to her gasping for air lacking because I took it. I am the same. Her angelic face is all I see. While I'm gathering my breath I notice her living room. I hadn't come inside when I picked her up for our date.

It's almost the same size as mine. There are three walls around us. The opened space leads into her kitchen which has a large island that seats three.

Eureka's sofa is a brownish-green color that suits the warm green walls of the living room. There is a nice size flat screen bolted to the wall on the right, a brown coffee table a foot away from my knees. A side table on either side of the 3 seaters and on the left of the single sofa which looks like a recliner, stands a palm tree plant.

The slow stroke of fingers in my hair brings me out of my reverie. I focus back to the perfection straddling me, that is Eureka.

Would she mind if I spent the night?

I wonder because I don't know if I can sleep alone tonight again, while knowing she's miles away from me. I've been having difficulty sleeping the past few nights.

"Kira, you okay?"

Have I been silent that long?

"Yeah. Just thinking."

"About?" She asks.

"Not wanting to sleep alone tonight."

She goes to get up from my lap. I hold her fat, no phat ass still.

"You're fine. Can I stay the night, Detka?"

Of course, I pick up when she rolls her eyes at me when I kept her from getting up. I don't acknowledge it.

Detka quickly nods.

"Words Detka." I say before going back to re-clip her bra. The way her breasts sit freely is becoming too distracting and tempting.

"Yes."

Thank god.

I was willing to beg to stay. Leaning in, pressing my nose to her neck I breathe in her sweet cocoa butter and cinnamon scent. She smells like warm baked goods. I wouldn't mind taking a bite into it.

Everything about her makes me lose it.

"What time is it?" I ask my earlier thought.