Twenty-Nine|Beg for me

I can't believe our trip will be over soon

"What is taking them so long?"

Chris shrugs his shoulders. We're sitting outside on the chase lounges, while watching the waves crash up to the shore. It's another perfect day. The sun is shining bright, no clouds in the azure sky.

Tomorrow we'll be heading back to New York. These last few days were great. Traveling with Kira was great. Getting to see him in different situations was also nice. Speaking of Kira, he and Javon went off to talk about something which Kira didn't want me to know about.

Which is fine. He's welcomed to do so, but I'm getting a little impatient wondering when they'll come outside. The bathing suit I wore under by dress is a bright light blue one, I'm itching to taunt Kira with it. He hadn't seen it when I was getting dressed.

I love seeing the look of combustible lust within those amber eyes whenever they're set on my body.

If I wasn't comfortable in my skin or I felt ashamed of my curves, Kira would certainly have helped. The way he absorbs all of me. Like he's always ready any second to consume me whole. He's certainly made it clear time and time again, he loves the way I look and wouldn't change a thing about me. I'm the same for him.

I reach for my phone texting my mom. While I wait.

Hey mom. What are you doing?

I'm home with your father. We have today off.

Wow that's a surprise. They're never usually both off on the same day unless one of them requests it. Both my parents are workaholics.

Really? I'm going to face time you guys.

I switch to face time. My mom answers greeting me. Oval face, light skinned, and that familiar smile. She's laying in bed.

"Hi mom. Where's dad?"

I can't see if he's beside her or not. But I'm sure he is as they're usually attached at the hip.

"He right next to me."

"Babes who is it?" I hear him ask.

"Its Eureka."

She turns the phone so his face is also in the frame. I see him having our shared deep melaninated skin, same shaped brown eyes, nose, lips eyebrows. Basically everything except my figure. I'm my dad's clone in almost every way except my shape, which I got from my mom.

"Hey dad. How you been?"

"Hey my daughter. I'm good. I haven't heard from you in awhile."

He says all this sounding happy to see me. Not resentful in anyway. Happy to see his only child. I'm happy to see him too.