Chapter 2; My new working environment

Leona Collins' POV

Ladies and gentleman, another cliche romance story is being told again, right in front of my eyes as usual.

"I don't understand why you keep following me around sir. To be honest it's kinda creepy"

Yeah, I agree with you girl. He has been following you since three days ago.

"Maybe it's because you stole something from me?" The guy wearing a creepy hoodie said. Yep, he's definitely a noble. And even though it's obvious, no one is noticing it except from me. No wonder they're the cannon fodders, but only from my perspective.

If you're going to disguise then at least wear the commoner's clothes instead of that creepy hoodie, you stupid male lead.

"Huh? What did I ever steal from you?" the girl asked angrily, but to me she didn't look that angry. If someone with creepy outfit output keep following me for two rides, I'll definitely rip his clothes off and reveal his identity then run.

Obviously this girl is another naive type of protagonist.

At her question the man got closer to her and whispered;

"My heart"

"Pff-..."

Me, who was sitting right opposite of them bursted into laughter. Not because it was funny, but because it was freaking cringy. I can't imagine myself marrying with someone like him.

The two of them glared at me, the brown haired girl looked as red as tomato.

Nothing surprising actually. Even I feel embarrassed although I'm not the one he was talking to.

"Ahem.. excuse me, is it that funny?"

Oops, the male lead candidate is staring at me. I finally stopped laughing and frowned. The change in expression seems to surprise him as he observed me with keen interest.

So what does a random cannon fodder supposed to do in this situation? Argue back? No it'll only pique his interest. Apologize? No, that's even worse when I didn't even do anything.

Just my luck to get on the same carriage as these two for two times in a row. Because it's a long distance we often change our ride but I somehow find myself stuck with them.

This girl is no doubt heading towards the same direction as me which is even worse because we still have long way to go.

With a smile I put my hand on my cheek like a nice neighborhood lady and chuckled;
"It's just that, you two look good together"

The girl's face turned even redder if that's even possible. Seeing her cute reaction, the man returned his attention back to her.

Gosh, public carriage really sucks. Not like I've a money to ride private one. Let's just sleep for the rest of the road.

"Hey, what're you doing? That's so shameful!"

"Mm, what did I do? My lips just accidentally touched your ear.."

That's not something that can accidentally touch, you bastard. If he wasn't a handsome men, but a fat old guy, I'd have already kicked him out for taking advantage on a girl. However I feel like I'll be punished if I interrupt the story. Truthfully the girl seems to be enjoying the attention too.

"Stop it, I told you, You're too close!"

"But there's no space. I can only stay close to you.. not like I'm doing it on purpose.."

"But there's a lot of space!"

"...."

I'm an air.. I'm nonexistent...