Extra 1; The butler / his highness

Gilbert Hillier'd POV

"Hurry up and get going!"

"You bastard, I'm your superior. Stop acting like my boss-..."

"Good bye sir Claud!"

Cutting him off, I pushed him through the door and shut it on his face.

Serving the emperor's right hand man is quite difficult because if I don't make this sleepy head keep up with his schedule, he might get killed by the emperor at any time.

Finally, I'm free.

As usual I headed towards the kitchen during my free time. There're always something entertaining going on there and if I'm lucky I can find myself something to eat.

Blinded by the thought of food, I didn't notice there was a corner. I felt someone bumping into me, turns out it was a small frail looking girl in maid's outfit.

"You.. are you injured? Do you want me to help you?" 

Because she was sitting on the floor, my eyes were eventually drawn into the sight of her legs full of bandages.

"If you've eyes then help me. I obviously am injured"

To be honest I didn't want to help her.

Those legs.. they're so beautiful. I'm not a pervert who likes damaged things or anything, but even those bandages won't be able to cover that beauty. For a girl's leg it was muscular and a bit thin at the same time as if she has been exercising regularly for a long time to keep it's shape.

As much as I wanted to keep admiring the view, I had to help her. She looks like she's in a lot of pain.

"Why are you injured this badly? Did you do something bad?"

Only those who did something wrong will be punished this severely by the seniors. However her reason for being punished was rather.. confusing.

Anyway I get to admire her legs more when I was washing the floor whilst she was sitting on a tall chair which is used to get books from the higher part of the bookshelf. It's really rare for woman to have such a nice legs and thighs.. Does she really work out?

I wanted to stay with her. Unfortunately she kicked me out and I was back to having nothing to do. It's such a shame that I can't meet her anymore.. Even if I meet her those ugly maid's uniform will cover her legs completely.

Then a brilliant idea popped into my mind.

"Sir. Claud! Sir. Claud"

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't barge into my room when I'm-..."

"Ointment! Give me ointment!"

He observed me from head to toe, searching for an injury because of my fuss.

"Huh? Are you injured somewhere?"

"No but someone I like is injured. Hurry up!"

"Haaaa.. you really have no respect towards your boss-..."

"Thank you! I'll knock next time"

I didn't wait for him to finish his words as it might take decades for him to stop nagging me.

Before dinner.. if I can meet her only before dinner..

Strangely she wasn't at the guest rooms.  I searched for her everywhere but she was nowhere to be seen.

The last option for me was the maid's quarter. Fortunately I spotted a small figure heading back, her hair tied in a simple bun graciously without single strand of hair popping up.