Epilogue

This is the bonus chapter.

It was summer of the next year when Namjoon and his friends decided it was a good idea to spend their vacation in Thailand. He and the boys plus Jisoo have already checked in the hotel at one of Koh Samui's luxury resort while Jennie and Rosie just arrived earlier this morning from New Zealand.

He was drinking beer with Suga while watching Jin, Jungkook and Jisoo bickering by the barebecue by the poolside.

"How can I finish with these if you two keep eating the meat!" Jin wailed his eyes almost going out their sockets.

"There's more meat in the fridge," Jungkook retorted cutely while munching the food.

"Eung," Jisoo agreed grabbing a piece of beef from the plate.

"Go play with the others!"

"Have you decided on your best man yet?" Namjoon asked Yoongi while checking his phone if Taehyung left any messages. He and Lisa flew here five days ago because Lisa's family wanted to get to know her boyfriend more so Taehyung greatly indulged on it nearly dragging his girl back to her home country. He was brave to face her brothers now since the day Lisa scolded her brothers to be nice to Taehyung.

"Mmm, I think I have a pick."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow turning his head back to Jin. "Seokjin hyung?"

Yoongi shrugs. He's not really keen on picking from his friends since he has 6 best bros but then Jin was his mother brother so he owes a lot to that guy.

"You think Jimin wouldn't..."

"I'll talk to him in case he acts on it."

Namjoon nods, drinking from his bottle. It was that time when Hobi shows up carrying buckets of fish with Jimin tailing from behind.

"I think luck is finally catching up on you, my friend." Hobi complimented Jimin who was flexing his own pile full of squirming fresh mackerels.

"I feel good today since I'm seeing Chaeyoung soon. I'll finally get to hold her after so long." Jimin giddily wiggled his shoulder anticipating the thought of Chaeng in his arms anytime soon.

"I see that's about to happen." Hobi grinned pointing at Chaeyoung who was walking with Jennie towards the food.

Chaeng was full of excitement especially when she saw that Jungkook and Jisoo were eating freshly grilled meat.

"Korean meat, finally!"

Jisoo chuckled at her expression then she picked a piece with her chopsticks trying to feed her best friend when Jungkook blocked the way and opened his mouth instead.

"YA!"

"The early bird catches the worm." Jungkook shrugged munching the meat that was supposedly for her.

Chaeyoung's eye twitched in anger but before she gets to explode, her boyfriend did it for her.

Everyone's attention went to the pool when Jimin quickly tackled Jungkook into the water.

"And sneaky snakes gets the bird." Chaeyoung smirks raising a thumbs up to her oppa. Jimin winks at her with a bonus kiss.

"Urgh Jimin you ruined my shirt. Seo gave this to me on New Year's Eve..." Jungkook complained.

Jennie was settling her bag beside Yoongi's recliner shaking her head at the childishness of people by the pool.

"How was your flight?" Yoongi asks.