EP 18

Glory

The fashion show started out with a big entrance. The suspense, black and pink theme of the whole production was overwhelming. It was both thrilling and beautiful at the same time.

The first and second set of models graced the runway confidently while some of the school’s famous students and alumni gave out a special song number.

After Dean and Jessi’s performance, Jessi introduced the next artist and Rose came out of the runway singing an Ariana song.

I'm talkin' to ya
See you standing over there with your body
Feeling like I wanna rock with your body
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin')
I'm comin' at ya
'Cause I know you got a bad reputation
Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin')

From one of the scaffolding stages on the second floor, Jimin took of his mask when he saw his girlfriend rock out the runway with her unique voice and overpowering charisma. His mouth was hanging open and he couldn’t help but be amazed by her. It was his first time to see her dressed in grunge with her hair in braids. She was so breath-taking that he thought he was really going to lose his mind and pants in that moment.

When she sang the refrain, the third and final batch of models start to walk out the runway.

These friends keep talkin' way too much
Say I should give you up
Can't hear them, no, 'cause I...

Tzuyu and Jennie were watching the show from backstage. They were dancing along to Rose’s performance oblivious to the clowns lurking around the area.

I've been there all night
I've been there all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)
I've been there all night
(Been there all night, baby)
I've been there all day
(Been there all day, baby)
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

Jimin fumbled with his radio phone when it hissed.

“PUGSLEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING! PUT THE DAMN MASK ON! COPY!”

Jimin looked down and saw his accomplice giving him a code 2 signal.

“Copy! Sorry Jester.” He apologized putting his character mask back.

“Please let’s be in…character…”

Jimin heard V’s voice trailed off. He turned back to the stage and saw that it was Lisa who was walking and owning the catwalk. Rose walked along with her, almost dancing to the song.

Lisa was on fire. To say that she was beautiful was an understatement.

Jimin smirked inside his mask. He looked at V’s direction and saw his friend about to take of his Joker mask.

“JESTER! FOCUS!!!” Jimin commanded on the radio phone.

“Yep. Yep, I’m focusing, I’m focusing. Copy!” V responded jumping in his place to release his anxiety. This isn’t a drill anymore and it’s not a good time to get distracted. He blames Lisa for being that gorgeous.

The fashion show’s almost over and they’re play would begin soon.

“Frankie, are you in position?” V called out to their third man.

“I am, Commander Jest. To your signal.”

“Alright…let’s do this guys.” 

Meanwhile at the other event, Big Bang just ended their number leaving the stage to the host of the night, Lay Zhang.  Namjoon and Jungkook were entertaining some business tycoons while Suga and Jin were discussing their own plans for Winter break when Hobi came over their table.