EP 11

Quits

“I can’t believe it was you guys!” Lisa exclaimed holding V’s phone closer to her face.

“I know! I’m still in shock right now. When I saw that picture, I am so convinced we’re destined for each other.”

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

“Well…it’s not a big deal now. I mean, if we’re not in good terms, I would probably tell you sooner…but…we’re better than good. We’re perfect.”

“Tch. Stop being cute.”

“What? I’m telling the truth. Deal with it.”

Jisoo watched as Lisa and V acted so sweet together. She shook her head when she saw how Lisa failed to avoid Tae’s undeniable affections. A month ago, she would think that it’s impossible for Taehyung and Lisa to actually get together because he’s immature and she’s smart. But then, maybe their weirdness overcame each other’s differences, hence their “perfect” chemistry prevailed in the end.

Her attention was diverted to another couple who was descending down the stairs.

“We’re going Tae-tae! Hey Jisoo-shi!” Jimin greeted her as he came down with Rose, their hands intertwined together.

Jisoo waves at him and smiled. Where is Jennie anyway? She should be home by now.

“Oh, Unnie I heard you did well on your audition!” Rose recalled and congratulated her friend.

“Taehyungie, come on!”

Taehyung did not respond at Jimin’s words. Instead, he pulled Lisa closer to him on the couch and placed his chin on her shoulder. “What’s your perfume? You smell really good.”

“Mmm…it’s my shampoo. I didn’t put on any perfume today.”

“Ya, Kim Taehyungshi, we need to go. It’s getting late!”

“You go ahead; I don’t have any A.M. class tomorrow.”

“You and I don’t, but my girlfriend does. Come on!” Jimin said pulling Taehyung’s hand to get him up.

“No!” Taehyung protested wrapping his arms around Lisa.

“It’s alright Jimin-shi. Give us five minutes. I’ll handle this.” Lisa said patting V’s shoulders.

“Fine. Don’t blame me if he gets all clingy to you. I’ll meet you outside man. Bye Jisoo-shi…come Chaeyi…” Jimin said reaching for Rose.

“Hey, you’re not leaving with her are you?” Jisoo asked accusingly.

“Er…I’ll just walk him by the gate Unnie. Don’t worry, I won’t be long. I’ll be back!” Rose answered and dragged Jimin outside.

Jisoo watched the two exit the door. Then she shifts her gaze back to the other couple.

“They’re probably going to kiss.” – Taehyung.

Lisa held her laughter and coughed. “Does Jimin know how to kiss?”

“Haha!” Taehyung raised a hand for a hi-five and Lisa open hits his hand. The two of them giggled together.

“Hey, will you two keep your thoughts to yourselves? I’m starting to think that it’s a bad idea that you two are paired up.”

“Jisooyah, don’t be rude!”

“Unnie, we’re not that bad.”

Jisoo sighed and pulled Taehyung’s hand up which she successfully did without much effort.