EP 22

Luxury

At the Kim’s house, Jisoo was making the perfect blend of coffee to serve her charming guest. She really wanted to know more about this guy including his involvement in secret societies. Now that Jungkook has named names, she can’t wait to take on her little mission.

And she’ll start with this one.

When she found out that Jinyoung was one of the members, she denied to believe it. But after much thought she realized that he’s always been mysterious despite being a friendly guy.

She placed Jinyoung’s drink on the coffee table and sat beside him.

“So…you have a date for the winter’s ball yet?” She asks leaning in to his space.

Jinyoung suddenly felt hot. Sure he founds her sexy, but he also knows that getting close to her means risky business. It doesn’t help that she’s Jin’s sister.

He took the cup of coffee and sip it. He controlled his reaction when he almost spit it out when he heard her question.

“You’re going right, hottie?”

“No I don’t thi- ”

“Let’s go together! I already picked out a dress. I’m going for royal blue.” She smiled beautifully and fixed his collar. “I think you’ll look hot in blue…”

Jinyoung swallowed a lump and blinked a few times.

“Okay.” His thoughts were suddenly blank. Her perfume makes him heady.

“Perfect!” She cheered and attacked him with a hug.

He was puckering his lips to her but she dodged him smoothly.

“I’ll get my sample pictures. You stay there and be comfortable okay.” She said giddily.

When she was gone, Jinyoung sighed and slowly lean his back on his seat. But before he can totally relax, somebody rang the doorbell and Jisoo was suddenly back from upstairs.

“Who could that be?” She hurriedly ran passed the living room and out the house.

None of the girls she was expecting to see was standing behind the gate.

“Hi unnie, can I stay over?”

It was J-Hope’s cousin.

Seo thought that this was the safest place she could ever be as of the moment.

Jisoo smiled warmly at Seo and welcomed her inside. “Sure. You can use Lisa and Chaeng’s room.”

When Seo and Jinyoung saw each other, the latter sprang from his seat. He was clearly panicking because if Hobi’s cousin is here then that guy will be here any minute from now. Jinyoung didn’t want to cross paths with any ex BTS members. Because as weird as it is, he feels like they’re on to something. However, the thought that they can’t stop his frat without getting back together relieves him.

“What made you decide to stay over Seo-yah? I thought you didn’t want to leave your cousin.”

“Something crazy happened. This girl Nayeon said something disgraceful about me and what’s worst is that it’s in a blog right now.”

Hearing that made Jinyoung in a hurry. What the fuck Nayeon? He thought they scrapped that plan already. Seo is close with Blackpink…and if Jennie decides to fight back…

“Uh, Jisooshi, maybe we can have our conversation some other time. I think I’ll have to go…”

“Huh, but you haven’t even seen my dress yet?” Jisoo’s cute actions made Seo cringe in disgust. When did Jisoo become this lowly?