EP 21

Fire Back

Namjoon reached for his glass of water the moment he got out of bed. The other night was still lingering to him like a gum stuck on a hair. He maybe all that but he's not so sure about dealing with girls and drama. To be honest he was scared of Chaeyoung that night. He also realized how Blackpink's friendship is as tight as theirs.

Thinking about his friends motivates him more to show the people who crossed them that they shouldn't have messed with him. He smirked as he replays the video that'll resurrect their dorky asses.

Then he starts laughing diabolically.

"YA! Aren't you listening to me Kim Namjoon!"

It was Suga who interrupted Namjoon's little creep show by throwing a pillow on his head.

"Hyung?"

"Tch. I said I can't pick up Jungkook at the airport this afternoon." Suga explained that he will be meeting with his girlfriend that's why he can't be of service.

"You're back with your ex?" Namjoon gasped to which Suga rolled his eyes at.

"What? Is it really unbelievable?"

"No, of course not. You see me not believing? I completely believe you hyung." Namjoon grinned avoiding eye contact.

"Tch. Oh...and be online tonight. I have an announcement to make."

Suga turned his heel and left Namjoon after he took a chocolate bar from his counter top.

"Weird ass fuck." Namjoon sighed. He flinched when Suga peeked open his door.

"I heard that."

"Go away hyung before I start to think that one of the maknaes replaced your soul!"

"Hehehe...goodbye Namjoonie."

RM just stared at the door completely disturbed by his friend's actions.

"I have a feeling this day will be far from ordinary..."

Jimin fixes his hair and checks his breath while standing outside the Kim's residence. He smelled the bouquet of pink roses in his hands while thinking about apologizing. He was still very worried about his girlfriend and he doesn't care if she demanded space because he's not having that right now.

He rang their doorbell and after a few seconds, Jennie's poker face greeted him.

"Hi beautiful fairy, is my girlfriend-"

"She's not here." Jennie snapped and was about to close the gate when Jimin stopped her.

"Please Jen, I need to see her. I have to know if she's fine." Jimin pleaded.

Jennie looked at him with dead eyes but decided to let him in.

"Come inside, we're having french toasts." Jennie opened the gate wider and went inside first. Jimin sighed in relief and followed her.

When he got inside the house the memories of what happened that night came to him. He shook it off quickly and headed to the kitchen where he found Jisoo and Jennie. It was weird because it looks like someone died with the aura they're giving. They just look so glum.

"Have a seat Jiminie." Jisoo pulled a chair.

"W-where's Chaeyoungah?" Jimin asks not knowing if he's going to be afraid of the two or just mope because he felt like he's going to be choked to death.